Aktueller Inhalt von Zayphod

1. Zayphod

Vorgestellt! Neue Newmen-Lenker für 2020: Steilere Winkel und jetzt auch in Alu

I removed 2cm, but later I'll try using 5-10mm spacer underneath to see if I can transfer a bit more weight to the back without losing front wheel traction and comfort on the steeps.
  2. Zayphod

Vorgestellt! Neue Newmen-Lenker für 2020: Steilere Winkel und jetzt auch in Alu

I came from 5° upsweep and 9° backsweep 25mm rise bar to Newmen's 8/8 40mm and for me personally the fit is excellent! My wrists are now straight, are exactly under my elbows and I no longer have an awkward little bend in them as before. Basically the perfect position for a push-up with even...
  3. Zayphod

Airdrop Edit V3: Neues Enduro-Bike aus Sheffield vorgestellt

Yes, that's why it has shorter top tube. I've considered all differences between the two. Both have +/- and I can not decide between the two. Does Airdrop have a better suspension design compared to Last's multi-link single pivot?
  4. Zayphod

I'm 1.8m so it's all good, but I'm worried about the short top tube. Clay is short too, but has slack seat angle and is about 0.5kg lighter.
  5. Zayphod

What do you guys think about Edit v3 compared to Last Coal?
  6. Zayphod

There is an error with the effective Seat tube angle - it's actually 78,7° not 77,8°.
  7. Zayphod

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Older, but wiser and more experienced. ;)
  8. Zayphod

Der Last Bikes-Thread

My current bike has 75 SA too and has the same ETT length, but it's size M and I find it short for me. Anyway, I've talked with Last and they said it's totally fine to get XL if I want a longer and more stable bike. They also said I probably wound not have problems with the length of the seat...
  9. Zayphod

Der Last Bikes-Thread

10. Zayphod

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Thank you very much! Maaan, that's kinda short for a L sized frame. :ka:
  11. Zayphod

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Thank you both for the replies! I appreciate your time. On paper Large seems quite short... even shorter than Stumpjumper which for decades has been known as a short and nimble, yet capable trail weapon. Definitely with a 35mm stem I may feel cramped in the cockpit area, in my opinion. On my...
  12. Zayphod

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Sadly I can't demo anything, since I'm from Bulgaria. In my region we mostly have tight and technical single tracks, where shorter bike would be preferable. But damn, Clay in L will feel shorter than my current setup, which I already feel to be too small. I had a few rides on my coworker's M...
  13. Zayphod

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Oh, I haven't thought about the chainstay. I'm not a fan of the attack position. Actually I had thoughts about the weight on the front wheel. Short stem + short chainstay may be a problem if you don't actively put pressure on the front tire. It will be even worse if you put a lot of spacers and...
  14. Zayphod

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Sorry for the triple post, but what do you guys (and girls, if you're reading ;)) think of getting XL, which combined with 35mm has 523mm reach, which is a bit longer of my current bike? And if I find it to be too long I can always move my seat a bit forward with the added bonus of steeper seat...
  15. Zayphod

Der Last Bikes-Thread

Seriously? 600mm?! My current bike - Ghost Kato FS 5 has 600mm ETT and 440mm reach for size M and it has 70mm stem and I think it's too small for me. I want to buy a Clay in L paired with 35mm stem, which I already bought. Total reach of the Kato is 510mm and for the Clay is 495. Is L going...
Zurück
Oben Unten