Canyon ? No Thanks

I show you my unfortunately relationship with the Canyon. Unfortunately not still concluded. premise that I am a frequent purchaser through e-commerce also a e-bay customer with beyond 100 feedbacks and never has happened me anything of similar.
Here it all that happened
1) I ordered a racing bicycle ULTIMATE AL
2) Day 24 of April I have sent them the amount for the purchase of the bike.
3) Day 12 month May arrives the bike with the package strongly damaged. I refusal the package and I communicate immediately through email to CANYON what happened
4) From a telephone call of the successive day from mrs. Rupcich of Canyon her say me " You do not have to be worried because the bike Canyon have are super insurance" and it will be immediately send other bike of that damaged.
5) from a successive telephone call of some day after I come adiviced that the new bike will be sended when the broken bike return.
6) I feel myself with Canyon Italy and I decide to change BIke in order. I will take a carbon bike of the outlet with a difference of 150 euros.
7) the day 19 May pay the 150 euros of difference to the Canyon
8) After several days of attended Canyon Italy comunicate me thet the bike will be send when return the damaged bike.
9) The 4 june I am tired to wait and comunicate to Canyon that i renounce to the bike and ask for rembursement of the payment.
10) The 5 june Canyon demands me the bank address for the reimbursement. (Why ? it was enough to reimburse on the account from which they had received the payment)
11) The 5 june same shipment code IBAN of my bank account
12) the 9 june after other contacts Canyon require my BIC Code. (Why ? For the European norm single code IBAN is sufficient for Bank Payment, and it is very simple extract BIC from IBAN Code)
13) the 9 june same i send them the BIC Code
14) 20 june I have sent a new mail for demand for news on the reimbursement
15) mail of answer with the assurance of the interest from Canyon
16) no answer and new mail day 24 with demand for precise information.
17) various telephone contacts
18) the 26 june I receive the telephone call from Canyon tha spoke me with these words " VERY BAD NEWS REGARDING ITS REIMBURSEMENT. The BIKE IS RE-ENTRY WITHOUT the WHEELS AND WITH OTHER SEVERAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE TO CANYON IS not returned the same VALUE of the bike that was sended. Will be Open a PRACTICAL WITH Insurance AND I will not receive the REIMBURSEMENT TILL THAT THE PRACTICAL was closed"
19) The 26 june I write in the Canyon Section of a forum what is happened.
20) the day after arrives to me the following mail
Good Day Angel, I have read the post on Forum and, i am extremely sorry, I only can declare seem. I had already discussed about the situation with the Italy responsible yesterday afternoon after our telephone call, which totally shares my point of view and already is taken part near the Parent company, to the aim to obtain a reply. I confirm therefore that if, within evening, we did not to receive the reply hoped from the Germany, we personally will resolve this unpleasant situation.
Good day, Italian Rupcich

21) the day first July arrives to me an other mail containing the following lines of CANYON Germany with a undersigned of Canyon Italy
' ' As to matter of fact, we have received to bike from Italy, which was destroyed and loads parts to were missing (as to make as the remember, the wheels). Now, since we don't know, who destroyed the package (the customer or DHL) we have to investigated. It will be not problem, as soon as DHL admits, that they have broken the package. You can imagine, that they are not very keen on admitting that. The only vacant factor in this houses right now is DHL. As soon as they say " the customer refused the package, since it was destroyed". The next step is to refund the money to the customer. Right now, we don't have to statement from DHL. I know, we have to customer, saying that it was not his fault. And we have DHL without any statement. As long as the situation is not clear, we simply cant refund the money. If the customer wont understand this situation, he is free to contact his lawyer. Off course, the situation is quite bad for both parties. And the am willing to offer him to special deal for to new bike, as soon as the situation is solved, and DHL admits the failure in their own company. Sorry, but that's the only thing, we can I give right now.' ' As Canyon Italy we were ready to take part, sure of its buonafede, and to reimburse it waiting for ulterior developments, but the parent company has absolutely prohibited us to take part in so far as.

REASSUMED: DHL DOES NOT SUPPLY DOCUMENTATION AND CANYON KEEP MINE 1500 EUROS!
I make the following questions
1) CANYON HAS A RECEIPT SIGNED FROM ME THAT ASSERTS THAT I HAVE WITHDRAWN THE BIKE? NOT? THEN THEY MUST SEARCH THE RESPONSIBILITY BETWEEN THE COURIERS, MEANTIME GIVES BACK THE MONEY TO ME
2) WHY ARE PASSED NEARLY TWO MONTHS IN ORDER TO CLEAR THIS SITUATION?
3) IF DHL DOES NOT SUPPLY TO CANYON DOCUMENTATION, I NEVER RECEIVE MY REIMBURSEMENT?

I THINK Canyon, in spite of the gentility and the reassurances in the words has demonstrated in the facts not to hold in some consideration my position.
I THINK a good company SHOW HIMSELF when HAppen negative events
I ASK TO EXCUSE ME FOR MY APPROSIMATE ENGLISH, IF WANT MY ANSWER WRITE IN ENGLISH PLEASE.
ALL OF THIS IS HAPPENED FROM ITALY AND I HAVE CONTACT ONLY WITH CANYON ITALY

BYE
' ' As to matter of fact, we have received to bike from Italy, which was destroyed and loads parts to were missing (as to make as the remember, the wheels). Now, since we don't know, who destroyed the package (the customer or DHL) we have to investigated. It will be not problem, as soon as DHL admits, that they have broken the package. You can imagine, that they are not very keen on admitting that. The only vacant factor in this houses right now is DHL. As soon as they say " the customer refused the package, since it was destroyed". The next step is to refund the money to the customer. Right now, we don't have to statement from DHL. I know, we have to customer, saying that it was not his fault. And we have DHL without any statement. As long as the situation is not clear, we simply cant refund the money. If the customer wont understand this situation, he is free to contact his lawyer. Off course, the situation is quite bad for both parties. And the am willing to offer him to special deal for to new bike, as soon as the situation is solved, and DHL admits the failure in their own company. Sorry, but that's the only thing, we can I give right now.' ' As Canyon Italy we were ready to take part, sure of its buonafede, and to reimburse it waiting for ulterior developments, but the parent company has absolutely prohibited us to take part in so far as.

REASSUMED: DHL DOES NOT SUPPLY DOCUMENTATION AND CANYON KEEP MINE 1500 EUROS!
I make the following questions
1) CANYON HAS A RECEIPT THE TIKET THAT ASSERTS THAT I HAVE WITHDRAWN THE BIKE? NOT? THEN THEY MUST SEARCH THE RESPONSIBILITY BETWEEN THE COURIERS, MEANTIME GIVES BACK THE MONEY TO ME
2) WHY ARE PASSED NEARLY TWO MONTHS IN ORDER TO CLEAR THIS SITUATION?
3) IF DHL DOES NOT SUPPLY TO CANYON DOCUMENTATION, I NEVER RECEIVE MY REIMBURSEMENT?

I THINK Canyon, in spite of the gentility and the reassurances in the words has demonstrated in the facts not to hold in some consideration my position.
I THINK a good company SHOW HIMSELF when HAppen negative events
I ASK TO EXCUSE ME FOR MY APPROSIMATE ENGLISH, IF WANT MY ANSWER WRITE IN ENGLISH PLEASE.

BYE

Hi,

i'am sure it's a series of misunderstandings, should be pretty easy to find out that you never signed for the parcel... Normally the canyon people are really nice, so keep calm (i know it's hard ;) ) and i'am sure there will be a solution... do you have anybody to translate into german, maybe it helps to contact with the german headquarter directly... wish you luck, sebastian

Take a good laywer and you will get more than 1500 Euro back!

Buying a new bike should be an exciting experience - but that german company - turns that into a nightmare!

Possibly you will never be able to enjoy shopping over the internet. Maybe you need medical threatment!

Sarebbe meglio contattare Canyon Germania direttamente. Non prendi un avvocato, gia la cosa e abbastanza cara.
Saluti e tante cose!
Claus

Hi I perfectly understand your situation...

(I'm th guy of the above broken frame thread)

It is my understanding the canyon does not care about the few customers that do have problems with their bikes. They make their profit on selling bikes to new customers. For each dissatisfied customer they have probably 20 new ones, so why bother with them?

It will take some time, but more and more people are realizing that indeed there is a problem with the canyon customer service...

Anyway, I hope your issue will be solved quickly. I bet if you take this to an attorney, he will recuperate your money quite quickly... The only other option you have are the media!

regards,
k

By the way, i'am not sure you read it, M. Staab the guy from Canyon who is doing the support for this platform is on vacation until the 14.07 so don't wonder if you don't get an official answer until then. Just push it up again before that date ;)

Not very trusty. The develop the frame by themselves. Maybe that's the problem "Schuster bleib bei deinen Leisten".
There are a bunch of very reliable standard taiwan frames. Very cheap und stable!

The day 4 of july canyon refused me
No comunications from Canyon
No trace of "the am willing to offer him to special deal for to new bike" that was promised

Bye to all

The day 4 of july canyon refused me
No comunications from Canyon
No trace of "the am willing to offer him to special deal for to new bike" that was promised

Bye to all

da ich speziell den letzten Beitrag inhaltlich nicht begriffen habe habe ich es mir im ital. Forum durchgelesen(auch da ist das topic sportliche 8 Seiten lang) und übersetze mal:
Canyon REIMBURSED him!Not REFUSED him.Auf hochdeutsch er hat sein Geld am 4 erhalten!Alles wird gut!

@ Diginauta: REFUSE significa (quasi quasi) ´´rifiutarsi ´´. Ma volevi dire ´´ reimburse(rimborsare).
Ora abbiamo capito! :cool:

Zurück
Oben Unten