Aktueller Inhalt von 77seconds

1. 7

Finally I got my new bike! (short film)

I finally received a brand new Ritchey Road Logic Disc frame kit and components to build my new bike. The plan was to put together the bike over the weekend…but surprisingly I found the bike already assembled when I returned home from work today! Enjoy my latest short film - I do hope you like it.
  2. 7

Gravel Biking, seen from a kid's eyes

Tofino73, please don't forget to visit my vimeo channel or subscribe to my youtube channel if you prefer, to watch the rest of my movies and the new ones will come sooner or later. Cheers :bier:
  3. 7

Sweating steel

To whom hadn’t the chance to watch this short movie from my Vimeo/YouTube channels, I’d like to post it here. The idea behind this story is somehing I personally experienced many years ago while I was working on and welding a few steel tubings stored in my freezing garden (it was winter) -...
  4. 7

Sorry if I've taken this thread up again - but I'd like to thank everyone for the nice words and compliments. Cheers.
  5. 7

77 is the year of my birth... and I liked the idea to condensate my "films" in a such period of time despite it may be very challenging.
  6. 7

Yes, I am just an amateur NOT a pro filmmaking - if you like my filming style, please visit my youtube or vimeo channel and watch the rest of my job. I use drones (and rc airplanes from long long time).
  7. 7

Hello, I am new to this forum - I live in Italy (Lake Como) - from my childhood I'm passionate about bikes and filmography - so recently I decided to put together a few amateur (I'm not a pro) contents about the bikes, just short films anyway - I find this forum-section quite interesting, so I...
Zurück
Oben Unten