Aktueller Inhalt von akst

1. A

Chain length question

From my experience,finally, after several tests with the suspension fully compressed and fully extended , i have found out that Shimano manual isn't accurate. According to the shimano manual for 12s, the length is supposed to be 116links plus a quick link. The result was too short chain and...
  2. A

Enduro-Reifen

Thanks, exo or exo+ ?
  3. A

Chain length question

Thanks, the shock is fully extended, no compressed. I followed the instructions of the shimano manual for 12s. When i compress the shock, the derailleur extends further . Shifting is very smooth without any problems.
  4. A

Chain length question

Hi, i have enduro fs bike which has 439mm chainstays, chainring 30t and a cassette 10-51. (Shimano XT M8100 groupset) I have bought a chain 116 links plus a quick link. I wrap the chain arround chainring and biggest cog and 6 links are left. see the picture below. So, i just the extra quick link...
  5. A

Enduro-Reifen

Hi, does anyone have any experience with Onza Aquila 2.5 TRC or GRC as a front tyre ? Is TRC casing like a Maxxis EXO+ or Schwalbe Super Trail ?
  6. A

Enduro-Reifen

Hi, does anyone have experience with magic mary addix soft 29x2.6 ? I have read that the new >2021 Schwalbe tyres 2.4 and 2.6 run smaller. My rims are 30mm internal width and i would prefer a true 2.45/2.5 tyre in front. Now i have continental der baron which is true 2.45 and i am very...
  7. A

Enduro-Reifen

Hi, I am looking for a new front tyre, I have already continental der baron 2.4 and I am very pleased with traction and mainly by the big volume of the tyre. It is a true 2.4 big volume. Do you know the new kryptotal 2.4 is that big ? Also assegai 2.5wt and magic mary 2.4 are big volume tires ...
  8. A

New Enduro front tyre

Hi, I am looking for a new front tyre , i have already continental der baron 2.4 and i am very pleased with traction and mainly by the big volume of the tyre. It is a true 2.4 big volume. Do you know the new kryptotal 2.4 is that big ? Also assegai 2.5wt and magic mary 2.4 are big volume tyres ...
  9. A

Suche/Biete Gutscheine

InvisiFrame protection 10% YOURIDEIT10
  10. A

Suche/Biete Gutscheine

Hat evt noch jemand so nen 15% - Gutschein von R2-bike für mich den er nicht braucht?
  11. A

Suche/Biete Gutscheine

Anyone HiBike ? Thank you.
  12. A

Suche/Biete Gutscheine

rosebikes anyone ? thanks
  13. A

Suche/Biete Gutscheine

someone hibike ? Thanks
  14. A

Suche/Biete Gutscheine

hi to all, any voucher for invisiframe ? thanks
  15. A

Canyon Spectral 29" 2021

Hi, does anyone know how much the frame/frameset of canyon spectral 29 al5/al6 2022 weigh? thanks
Zurück
Oben Unten