Aktueller Inhalt von Bencika

1. Bencika

Wheelset/rim advise... 27.5"/ Enduro/ rider over 100kg

Hello, I started braking some spokes on my rear wheel, and it's time for a new one (the rim has all sorts of dents, wobbles etc., to be honest it's usable but It's just a excuse to buy something new) My budged for this plan is around 200€ - new or used Currently I'm running SunRingle Helix...
  2. Bencika

Fraud- Buyer didn't pay

Well, in everything bad, you get something good out of it Went to check the city, he deleted my phone number because I can't see the profile image I sent him a messege in PM, but he didn't opened it. The city is Bad Dürkheim if someone would do such a thing, well.. he has a few beers on me! :D
  3. Bencika

Fraud- Buyer didn't pay

I did check the reviews, but that was like 2016.. maybe he/ she was a dumb lil kid, grew up and ended up being normal (quess not hahah) noted for the communication via bikemarkt. thanks for the replies guys.. since my hands are tied at least I hope I'm gonna "save" someone from this seller/...
  4. Bencika

Fraud- Buyer didn't pay

Sorry for the printscreens if they we're breaking some rules.. just wanted to give a better picture of the problem. Didn't really know the rules about selling, first time sale here.. now I know.. but still..if i did.. would it help in this case? I'm not really angry, more dissapointed.. it's...
  5. Bencika

Fraud- Buyer didn't pay

Hello, I've got a problem with my recent sell with the user "marinagirl", Long story short... we had a deal 100€ for my go pro, as it's a two way street.. we gotta trust one another, so I've send the item eventho I didn't had the money on my account ,as i said we gotta trust one another he kad...
Zurück
Oben Unten