Aktueller Inhalt von MKozaczek

1. MKozaczek

Verkaufe 1992 Fat Chance 10th Anniversary

I've made a couple small changes on the bike and lowered the price to $2700 plus international shipping Replaced Ringle QRs with M900 Replaced Ringle Seat collar with OG Fat Chance Replaced Specialized tires with Tioga Psycho Rear and Dart front Replaced Control Tech stem with a 100mm Salsa moto
  2. MKozaczek

Forgot to add that I have the original build card and receipt for the bike when sold new.
  3. MKozaczek

Offering for sale a 1992 Fat Chance 10th Anniversary. Frame number 152 of 180 in a M/S size. Top tube : 21.5" c2c Seat tube : 14.5" c2c Frame is in nice shape, with a few chips on the top tube and the stays, cable rub on the head tube and most noticeably the chainsuck on the drive side. No...
  4. MKozaczek

michaeljhermann.com ist down (Grove Innovations Archiv)

I've received all the contact for that website and will be incorporating it into my new secondspincycles website shortly :)
  5. MKozaczek

Manitou-Galerie

Recent article on the original prototype Manitou FS : LINK TO PINKBIKE ARTICLE
  6. MKozaczek

DBM Depressive Black Metal 1989 (Doug Bradbury Manitou)

I’ll see if I have any spares.
  7. MKozaczek

DBM Depressive Black Metal 1989 (Doug Bradbury Manitou)

That's a common way for those frames to crack. The repair doug did was to cut the top off above the neck and use a clamp from the later series of bikes over the larger tube. http://www.secondspincycles.com/2015/10/1990-91-doug-bradbury-manitou.html
  8. MKozaczek

Suche Ritchey Vantage Comp rims

Looking for a set of Ritchey Vantage Comp rims, silver ideally 28/32h but will take 32/32 or hard anodize.
  9. MKozaczek

Verkaufe Mantis XCR Elevated Chainstay

For sale is a 1991/1992 Mantis XCR EC. I purchased this bike last winter from the MOMBAT collection, I had always wanted an early elevated XCR and this seemed like a good size. When I first got the bike it needed a fair amount of overhaul work as headset and rear hub bearings were completely...
  10. MKozaczek

Verkaufe Klein Prime tires and seat post

Pair of NOS prime 700cx25 tires : $115 Klein 31.6 seatpost with carbon inlays : $185 Prices include shipping
  11. MKozaczek

Verkaufe 1994 Klein Adroit 21"

If you've ever wondered how Kleins ride or wanted a Klein mountain bike to ride, then this is pretty much as good as it gets. This is a 1994 Klein Adroit, often described as an MC2 or second generation Adroit. These are some of the best riding Klein mountain bikes ever made and one of the...
  12. MKozaczek

Verkaufe Dirt Drop STI shifter perches

Wow... lively conversation over here. I had two sets left, now there is only one.
  13. MKozaczek

Verkaufe Dirt Drop STI shifter perches

I wanted to run modern M900/M095 STi shifter on my WTB Phoenix with dirt drops. I was able to get a hold of the old DKG shifter adapters, but they were designed to work with loder style M090/M092 first generation XT rapid fire shifters and needed modification to the shifter pods to work at all...
  14. MKozaczek

Verkaufe 1991 Carbonframes Onyx

Rare one of possibly eight made 1991 Carbonframes (Calfee) Onyx. These were some of the first bikes made by Craig Calfee before he started the Calfee brand. Originally commissioned by Greg Lemond for a team he was starting, these never went into production and each one is slightly different...
  15. MKozaczek

KLEINe Galerie - Teil 2

After 2+ years, I finally pulled this one out of storage...
Zurück
Oben Unten