Aktueller Inhalt von Raikku

1. R

Cube Reaction GTC

So you mean that I should put one of those spacers on place which are included in Race Face's Bottom bracket-set, what comes with crankset? But they are plastic(I think so), will they survive tightening? Because that 61Nm is quite a much...
  2. R

Cube Reaction GTC

Sorry for English...(but there isn't other Cube-forums) I found a problem after I installed Race Face's Next XC-crankset(with using original press-fit BB), after tightening crankset's mainbolt, drive side's smallest chainring's bolts rub to that "frame protection plate", because there isn't...
  3. R

Zeigt her eure Cubes - Teil 1

...sorry for the grey background
  4. R

Cube Reaction GTC

What is Cube's warranty for their frames? 1 year/5 year/?
  5. R

Cube Reaction GTC

Sorry using English again, but do you have to change BB(and to what BB) if you want to put those Truvativ's in? Wasn't it so that RF's cranks work with Shimano's BB?
  6. R

Cube Reaction GTC

Got my bike :)
  7. R

Cube Reaction GTC

Ist SL kommen mit Barends oder nein? Älter aussah nachrichten in diesem thread und jetzt bin ich etwas verwirrt ... /Does SL come with Bar ends or no? Looked older messages in this thread and now I'm little confused... (btw, are those G-translates even close?)
  8. R

Cube Reaction GTC

Sie schickten botschaft von bikeshop, fahrrad ist schon da und UPS bringt es mir, vielleicht am nächsten Montag. So, dass fahrrad ist nicht restlos ausverkauft noch /They sent message from bikeshop, bike is already there and UPS bring it to me, maybe next monday. So that bike is not totally...
  9. R

Cube Reaction GTC

Dean vom Bikeshop vorhin sagte mir, dass mein Fahrrad Cube, wenn möglich, schicken versprach. Hoffentlich ist noch, dass die Wahrheit... /Dean from bikeshop said earlier to me that Cube promised to send my bike when possible. Hopefully that is still the truth... edit. What is customers...
  10. R

Cube Reaction GTC

Gibt es einige probleme mit diesen bikes vorhanden? Ich bestellte GTC SL über monat aber Fun Corner.de ihn immer noch nicht von Cube habe. ("Is there some problems with these bikes availability? I ordered GTC SL over month ago but Fun Corner.de still haven't got it from Cube." -Sorry, I...
Zurück
Oben Unten