Aktueller Inhalt von uno-speedo

1. uno-speedo

WTB / Potts / Cunningham Galerie

Very early handmade RC brakes by Charlie, circa 1982/3
  2. uno-speedo

Only missing a Who gives a crap toilet roll :awesome: Hopefully at no more than 118mm wide! What is the 'Cunningham' article on the left of your photo?
  3. uno-speedo

My new (old) gravel bike with some nice features, please excuse the go-faster tyres! The bike needs a little TLC.
  4. uno-speedo

Life changes can have this effect. Right time, right place. : worship:
  5. uno-speedo

What I believe is an early version of a Charlie Cunningham FASP with a magnesium cradle.
  6. uno-speedo

I bought this bike in the late summer of this year and I am still amazed it has barely been ridden over the past 34 years. I do intend on riding it but at a relaxed pace and in dry weather. The story and loads of photos are on my Vintage Mountain Bikes website .
  7. uno-speedo

Type 2 Gabel Information

I'm not aware of any Type 'X' fork variation with a five-cent coin underneath the crown.
  8. uno-speedo

Austellung "The Art of Mountain Bike" 1989/90

: p The red one is nice too!
  9. uno-speedo

Austellung "The Art of Mountain Bike" 1989/90

I am very fortunate to own the Ibis. https://www.vintagemountainbikes.com/ibis-carbon-titanium
  10. uno-speedo

Chris King Jahrgang?

The table is produced/owned by Halaburt.
  11. uno-speedo

Merlin Galerie

I agree. Looks only a mother (Spencer Owyang) could love. : D It actually rides pretty good, the suspension doesn't activate until you hit a bump. And the compression just takes the edge off.
  12. uno-speedo

Merlin Galerie

The original owner was a photographer and took this photo in his studio.
  13. uno-speedo

Merlin Galerie

Happy New Year! Here's my Merlin Elevator with dropbar.
  14. uno-speedo

Verkaufe Grove Innovations X w/ Hotrods, WTB King Headset, Klein Gator Spinner Fork, Keith Anderson Stem, CB Sushi bar

Hello, Forgive me for using English - my German is not good (non-existent !!). I have the below for sale in the UK and I am willing to ship to Germany. All payments are PayPal Friends / Family or add 4%. No trades unless you have vintage WTB or IRD components. All photos are here...
Zurück
Oben Unten