Aktueller Inhalt von Zozobra

1. Z

Die Helius-Galerie

I do mostly trail riding and where I live we don't have any sharp rocks at all. Nobby Nics are very light for the weight, roll well and have a very decent grip, I really do like them. Sure they are not too durable but I haven't torn the sidewalls yet (like I did on 3 Racing Ralphs) and they wear...
  2. Z

Die Helius-Galerie

A Fox 36 Van R 2008, stickers removed (a hard work by the way). Thank you! :)
  3. Z

Die Helius-Galerie

Nope, I ordered a Nuke Proof one from ChainReactionCycles. Yes a ti spring is usually expensive unless you find a good deal on eBay, but it's probably the last thing I could do to lighten by bike, so what the hell, I went on and ordered it :) Yes, my seatpost is high since I ride mostly trail...
  4. Z

Die Helius-Galerie

Yes, and it'll get even lighter when I swap the shock spring for a titanium one, it's on the way already :) Exactly, a custom sized frame: it's a small (425 mm seat tube and no gusset) but with a 600 mm ETT.
  5. Z

Die Helius-Galerie

6. Z

Die Helius-Galerie

The most up to date pic of my '07 FR Swapped the seatpost for a Masterpiece and the cassette for XTR since then, dropping the total weight to 14.8 kg.
  7. Z

Zeig was Du hast!

Thanks for the reply EvoOlli! I was hoping there was some way to permanently remove the logos, but alas... Anyway, Nicolai bikes rock!
  8. Z

Zeig was Du hast!

Thanks Co1n!
  9. Z

Zeig was Du hast!

EvoOlli, I hope you speak some English because I don't speak German at all :) Those are some very cool bikes, but could you tell me how you removed the logos from the tires on your Argon?
  10. Z

Die Helius-Galerie

Ok, here's my new Helius FR finally received, built up and photographed. Frame: Nicolai Helius FR 2007 black anodized, no stickers, custom geo (ETT 600 mm, ST 425 mm), standard derailleur + Rohloff cable guides, ISCG mounts Headset: FSA Orbit Xtreme Pro Deep Cup Fork: Rock Shox Lyrik U-Turn...
  11. Z

07 Helius FR - travel settings?

@tripletschiee Danke!
  12. Z

07 Helius FR - travel settings?

Hello! Sorry for writing in English, but unfortunately I don't speak German. I'm about to order a 07 Helius FR frame and I can't find any info on all 4 travel settings. The top hole on the rocker gives 163 mm of travel, the bottom hole gives 115 mm, but the second and the third hole, how...
  13. Z

Zeig was Du hast!

@Fredster Thank you for the info!
  14. Z

Zeig was Du hast!

Your English is good enough :) So this frame has had the seattube shortened as a custom option?
  15. Z

Zeig was Du hast!

Fredster Sorry I don't speak German but I'd like to ask you a couple of questions: what size is your frame? and why doesn't it have the brace between the top tube and the seat tube?
Zurück
Oben Unten