New YT 29er in 2018?

Feel the urge to replace my Jeffsy 29. Is there any chance YT will present a new trail/enduro 29 for 2018? Or should I look elsewhere.

Hopefully not, I think one 29er is more than enough ;)
Heard the new Capra should come with 180mm, so pretty sure it will be 27.

Actually the bike I am considering is the Hightower LT. Only have one MTB and it needs to be pedal efficient which I know the Hightower is. Whyte S-150 is not pedal efficient enough and maybe to much enduro for me.

If I just knew that YT do not have a new 29er coming so I could order the Hightower LT!

You should also look for the Orbea Rallon. I had the original Hightower and the seat angle felt way too slack for me on the XL. The Rallon goes better up und better down, at least for me.

Thanks, I actually looked at the Rallon but ended up ordering a Santa Cruz Hightower LT. From what I have read and watched I think the Rallon is to much enduro for me. The Hightower seems to be perfect for me. Just waiting for delivery.

Instead of the SC HT LT, I'm going for the Yeti SB 5.5

I'm not selling my Capra though, it's just too nice of a bike. I'll use the Yeti on my home trails and keep the Capra for visitors or more Enduro mission, such as Finale Ligure.

Zurück
Oben Unten