Suche Staubdichtung 28mm für RockShox SID

Die hatte ich auch gefunden, da kann/darf ich leider nur ein Set bestellen, habe aber 3 SIDs ...
Edit: Achso, aktuell kann man dort garnicht bestellen - logistisches Problem - na mal sehen
a 2 cent note - think about quality of the almost 20 year old seals. I mean what quality will be the rubber after almost 20 years?
Ofcourse I'd like to have fresh seals, however if they were packed properly and stord in the dark they should be ok for my forks and the little use they see these days.
My plan was to refresh my old raceforks so I can ride them when I get together with my former team mates, which happens max. once a year...the rest of the time my old race bikes are retired

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Es gibt auch Dichtungen von RST mit 28mm (für weniger als die Hälfte). Vielleicht passen die ja auch vom Außendurchmesser. Hat das mal jemand probiert?

BTW thanks for the great link! I just now found the time to browse all the products and they seem to have both the original spares https://www.realworldcycling.com/pr...seals/FSKRS28OEW.html?ucacid=521463935.757174 as well as their own upgrade kit. I'll try to order both and compare ...

Edit: UFF, I started celebrating a bit too soon, they appear to charge 120,- shipping cost to Austria ... that's not realistic for me, even though I would have ordered more than one set.

Edit2: Great customer service at realworldcycling, they helped save some money for shipping. I ordered now 3 sets of original RS seals and 2 of their own upgrade seal kits to compare 👍

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten