Help in Germany near ETOE paint shop,,,,,,PLEASE

Hello
People
i need some help with a frame pick up from Etoe the painter and to ship to me in the UK as he will not ship to me for his own crazy reason after the frame had been sent to him for a paint repair then he changed his mind saying he only do full respray now for 1400euro so i asked for frame to be returned so now he refuses to do any paperwork or even ship back to me

HE HAS HAD THIS FRAME FOR A LONG TIME NOW

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED TO PUT AN END TO THIS NIGHTMARE HE IS PUTTING ME THROUGH

Regards Mike

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
hi,
hmm sounds crazy, would he send it to me in germany so i can help from where i live as i‘m unfortunately not near to etoe?!
best regards

Hi Mike,

at least I live in the same "Bundesland" Saxony as the company Etoe. But Etoe also would need to ship it to me. When I received the frame, I could send it to you. I just don't have any experience in shipping stuff to the UK but it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I can try to find out, how much it would cost.
Feel free to contact me.

Cheers Nico

I'm afraid I can't help you, but my experience with ETOE is similarly bad. In the end, I had to confront him in court in Hohenstein-Ernstthal. Fortunately, I got my advance payment back in full this way.

Leider kann ich dir nicht helfen. Aber meine Erfahrung mit ETOE sind ähnlich schlecht. Am Ende musste ich mich mit ihm vor dem Gericht in Hohenstein-Ernstthal auseinandersetzen. Zum Glück habe ich auf diesem Weg meine Vorauszahlung vollständig zurückbekommen.

Hi Mike,

at least I live in the same "Bundesland" Saxony as the company Etoe. But Etoe also would need to ship it to me. When I received the frame, I could send it to you. I just don't have any experience in shipping stuff to the UK but it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I can try to find out, how much it would cost.
Feel free to contact me.

Cheers Nico
Hi Nico
He said won,t ship anywhere but i have to order pick up from him he wont do anything its is already boxed as i suppose he has not even looked at it

so to help ,you would have to order pick up from him to you then you send to me with customs paperwork
there is a DHL in the same street as him also

regards Mike

I strictly recommend to pick this frame up in person. In case of damaged frame the person is available to claim it directly or confirm the condition with you. Maybe @SYN-CROSSIS can help?

You are not the first who got in trouble with him. Just check his google ratings and several threads here.
i am in the UK and cannot pick it up personally or i would

Hi Nico
He said won,t ship anywhere but i have to order pick up from him he wont do anything its is already boxed as i suppose he has not even looked at it

so to help ,you would have to order pick up from him to you then you send to me with customs paperwork
there is a DHL in the same street as him also

regards Mike
His/this behavior is very strange! How does he manage his work? He doesn´t send anywhere? So every customer has to pick, what ever, up personally?!
This is definitly something he has to communicate befor he gets the item!!!

His/this behavior is very strange! How does he manage his work? He doesn´t send anywhere? So every customer has to pick, what ever, up personally?!
This is definitly something he has to communicate befor he gets the item!!!
Do not know whats going through his mind, as the guy i bought the frame from and sent it to him for the paint repair had never had a problem before over many bikes never a problem

but after ETOE agreeing he would do the work he then said he would not do a scratch on the top tube after agreeing, he new what the work a few hundred euro,s
instead he said he only do full respray for 1400euro

so i said no please return frame thats when these fun and games started
so i think he acts like this as he did not get 1400 euro out of me

the worst thing is if he had said he would not do the work in the 1st place i would of had the frame by now, well along time ago

Von Etoe gibt es so einige Horrorgeschichten. Scheint auch ein schwieriger Typ zu sein. Gibts in diversen Tria und Rennradforen zu lesen.

That's incredible ... I've had the same bad experiences. At first I went to court with him in his hometown and later, after warning several times, I "had to" report him for defamation. He claimed I had only paid part of my bill and I still owed him money. However, I got my frameset back a long time ago and of course this only happens after the invoice has been paid!

Of course, I won the trial. I am very sorry for you that you have to have such bad experiences too.

hää?
wieso sieht es so aus als hätte ich den thread eröffnet?
ich hatte mich doch nur mit einem beitrag beteiligt.

:ka:

hey mods ( eventuell @Milfseeker?) seid doch bitte so nett und korrigiert das mal.
ich bin nicht der eröffner dieses threads und so ist es auch total aus dem zusammenhang gerissen.

danke.

ps: erschreckend, was man mit dem rechner alles machen kann.

Zurück
Oben Unten