Aktueller Inhalt von allpet

1. allpet

ACROS hubs - detecting axial play

Hallo I have a brand new ACROS Endurance Race Carbon wheelset and I am trying to set up the preload of the hubs where I have to detect the axial play. I have hru axles that I have to tighten using an allen key. They are tightened to 10 Nm. But I absolutely cannot detect any axial play unless I...
  2. allpet

Carbon wheelset recommendations

I'm considering my options. Maybe Acros Enduro Race Carbon is the best option.
  3. allpet

There was of course an instruction of how to perform the setup, but there was no warning that not performing this setup could make the ratchet system fail.
  4. allpet

That kind of instruction was not included with the wheels...
  5. allpet

Hi, There was no play so no setup. The hubs are ultra-smooth. :) The ratchet system will not engage. This thread reminds me of my problem: https://www.mtb-news.de/forum/t/acros-nineteen-ed-hr-erfahrungen-mit-dem-ratchet-system.820814/ Bikester.dk/fahrrad.de is handling my claim. Allan
  6. allpet

I have bought an Acros Endurance Race wheelset through bikester.dk/fahrrad.de/Stuttgart Internetstores GmbH something-something, but the rear hub failed after 2 hours. Luckily it was a local trail. It only took me an hour to walk out of the forrest. But bikester.dk/fahrrad.de helpdesk is...
Oben