EnduroSLO

Profilnachrichten Neueste Aktivitäten Beiträge Informationen

• Hi I´m looking for an actual Specilized Chisel Bike or Frame in L and a actual Fuse Frame in L. Have you got anything on stock or coming in?
    Regards Marc
    Hallo, Which Turbo Levo Bike in size L do you have for sale at what price?
    EnduroSLO
    EnduroSLO
    Hello,
    at the moment we have Expert and Comp Carbon.
    Regards
    Janez
    Hi, i saw your Shimano Zee Front Hub and made a offer for you. It was onlya try to get in contact with you. So i need the shipping only to CZ and not germany. It´s possible to write me back?
    hello I have bought
    #687506 Specialized Enduro Sx Fsr
    Gekauft von EnduroSLO (26.11.2015 15:51) and can´t find the Invoice anny more, could you please send me a Coppy and send it to [email protected] or the postal address? Would reward the effort.
    regards Marc
    Hello,
    i bought in 08/17 a Scott Genius 900 SL frame in the bikemarkt. This frame was sold from you to bernd schmid in 07/15 alias "JunkieHoernchen".
    Yesterday i cleaned the frame and saw a small crack on the chainstay, near the bearing. Is there any possibility for a warranty?
    I can send you pictures from the frame and the manual with your stamp. Regards Andreas
    Hallo!
    Du bietest im Shop eine Dura-Ace 9100 Gruppe an. Ich würde das Schaltwerk und den Umwerfer für direkte Montage benötigen.
    Ist die auch möglich?
    Wenn ja, was wäre deine Preisvorstellung?
    Ich wünsch dir noch einen schönen Abend!
    Peter
    Ich würde gern darüber fragen, ob Sie es (DHL, GLS) in Stevens Mobster Ungarn anschlagen können?
    Wenn am meisten dann, wie ich es (PAYPAL, Banküberweisung) auszahlen kann?
    Danke.
    Üdv.:Király Zsolt
    EnduroSLO
    EnduroSLO
    Hello,
    sorry for delay.
    Yes, we can send Mobster to Ungarn. Payment is via bank account,Paypal is +4%.
    Regards
    Janez
    [email protected]
    Hallo,,benötige bitte einen Reifen für vorne und einen für hinten in 26 Zoll. Hast du noch welche, wohne in Österreich. Glg
    Hi, I want to order SRAM XD Body. Is ist possible to make the payment with paypal. regards Kurt
    Hello.i buyed a scott spark frame in january from you.i lost the bill so i'm asking you to send me a copy of the bill.i wrote you yesterday.can You pls answer?regards
    Hi, was könntest du mir als angebot für
    Mavic CROSSMAX XL PRO TI plus Ritchey WCS Trail A-head 11/8", 45mm ,31,8mm, mit aut versand machen?mfg
    Hi, i am looking for a Scott Spark 900 RC or Premium Frame Set in XL. Have you something? Regards Maik
    Hello!
    Where in Slovenia are you?
    Is there a shop I can visit?
    I am from Celovec, Carinthia and I'm interested in buying a Specialized Fatboy Size M this year, maybe in summer or autumn.
    Thank you. :)
    Hi,
    I'm interested in Scott Solace frameset in M size (54). Please, can you confirm if is available in this size?
    Thanks so much.
  • Laden…
  • Laden…
  • Laden…
Zurück
Oben Unten