Cycling along the Danube in May

Hello,
I'm experienced in GPS guiding and lightweight bivouac MTB tours in the alps (e.g. http://www.trackbib.com/web/tour_view.html?id=4). In May I'm finished with my master thesis and from Ascension of Christ (German holiday, 10.5.18) on I'll start a touring bike tour cycling down the Danube to its Delta in Romania at the black see. I'll use lightweight bivouac equipment and an old road bike with a hub dynamo to generate energy during cycling. The tour starts in Freiburg/Germany and will end at the black see. Afterwards I'll travel back by bus, train or airplane dependent on their availability.
The tour is 3500km long and I want to cycle it in 1 month with stops in an accommodation in Passau/Germany, Vienna/Austria and Budapest/Hungary. On the way I'll also see the Balaton in Hungary. Resulting in 150km/day cycling in average, when I plan rest days in the 3 mentioned cities.
During the tour I'll maybe write some kind of blog and I'm very happy about company. Please contact me, if you are interested.

Best regards / Beste Grüße,
Stefan

Zurück
Oben Unten