Verkaufe Kona titanium P2 Fork. ( Reserved)

Hi guys
For sale kona titanium p2 Fork.
the Kona unicorn..the opportunity to complete the set.

the fork is in excellent condition, no dents, etc, just perfect. but he has to go to start other projects, a pity because I really like this piece and his work..

15cm of tube
1-1/8

1500€

Best FRO
8BC068FC-C76C-4433-AE2C-0E266BA263CC.jpeg
3611A538-C457-4658-A446-F6B908646223.jpeg
EC5453C0-3BB4-486C-90A6-2751251C5BF7.jpeg
58C0E9E6-0F98-40D5-9A8A-6A4737F54722.jpeg
14ECDB64-F9B6-489D-A327-697A5A759811.jpeg
E435D83A-F485-4762-8F71-664805E6C6F5.jpeg

Anzeige

Re: Kona titanium P2 Fork. ( Reserved)
ich hatte letztes jahr chf300.- für meine bezahlt... netzwerk sei dank.
was soll sowas. Grade aus deiner Ecke..
beide Preise sind nicht realistisch, machen wir uns doch nix vor.
Du würdest die Gabel auch nicht unter 1500 Euro abgeben, egal für wieviel du sie irgendjemand aus del Kreuz geleiert hast.

there is a lot of expectation.

For my part, I say this fork I traveled from Canada in 2016..

The last reference I have is one sold in the UK in 2018 for €1,600..

Finding one of these Forks at €250 TODAY is impossible, only if a good friend of your soul wants to do you a favor to complete your bike, but for that price I would prefer to give away...

always open to reasonable offers, but I cannot give away or lose more money than it was worth to me, I sell to be able to buy other pieces and I put my collection pieces at your disposal.

can I take ringle mobu 31.6 turquoise NOS or Mint, as part of payment..

greetings and respect!

Diese Preise sind doch nur noch für Verrückte. Aber offensichtlich realistisch (man wird sehen).

Ich als Neuling im Bereich Klassiker frage mich eher ob es normal ist, in solchen Fällen beim Preis dazwischen zu grätschen? Ein Kauf ist ja eigentlich eine Willenserklärung und wenn jemand gewillt ist die Gabel zu dem Preis zu kaufen, dann geht das schlussendlich nur den Käufer und Verkäufer was an.

Ich als Neuling im Bereich Klassiker frage mich eher ob es normal ist, in solchen Fällen beim Preis dazwischen zu grätschen? Ein Kauf ist ja eigentlich eine Willenserklärung und wenn jemand gewillt ist die Gabel zu dem Preis zu kaufen, dann geht das schlussendlich nur den Käufer und Verkäufer was an.
Ich frage mich ob die Leute dann auch die ganzen eBay Kleinanzeigen Verkäufer anschreiben und denen erzählen was sie mal für den gleichen Artikel bezahlt haben. Einfach nur erbärmlich.

Ich frage mich ob die Leute dann auch die ganzen eBay Kleinanzeigen Verkäufer anschreiben und denen erzählen was sie mal für den gleichen Artikel bezahlt haben. Einfach nur erbärmlich.
Solche Leute gibt´s tatsächlich. Ich glaube es auch manchmal selber nicht, ist aber Fakt. Man muss sich einfach von den Gedanken verabschieden, dass es es was gibt, was es NICHT gibt. Denn das gibt es nicht:)
Zum hiesigen Fall kann man ganz objektiv sagen, dass es sehr wohl die Ansage gibt, Preise hier nicht zu interpretieren. Das stimmt und ist auch vollkommen richtig. Aber auch hier gilt die Grundsatzregel:
Regeln sind immer nur für die anderen da.
Manchmal wird aber ein eher harmloser Kommentar zu einem Preisaufruf getan und das schaukelt sich dann am Ende so hoch, dass ein Mod daher kommt und unter Berufung auf die Forenetikette/Regeln das Licht ausmacht und die Bude zuschließt. Alles schon passiert.
Du wirst dich dran gewöhnen (müssen).

beim Preis dazwischen zu grätschen?

Point taken. Mir ging es tatsächlich eher um die Preisentwicklung an sich, als Preise direkt. Ob die Gabel für diesen Preis weg geht oder nicht, ist einzig dem Verkäufer und einem möglichen Käufer überlassen. Und wenn sie es tut, dann ist das eben Angebot und Nachfrage.

Free bump:

How come a titanium P2 fork nets more than a Hei Hei frame? Is it craftsmanship, or is it due to the fact that these forks are particularly rare since the folks jumped onto suspension forks rather than rigid back in these days (and still do)?

there is a lot of expectation.

For my part, I say this fork I traveled from Canada in 2016..

The last reference I have is one sold in the UK in 2018 for €1,600..

Finding one of these Forks at €250 TODAY is impossible, only if a good friend of your soul wants to do you a favor to complete your bike, but for that price I would prefer to give away...

always open to reasonable offers, but I cannot give away or lose more money than it was worth to me, I sell to be able to buy other pieces and I put my collection pieces at your disposal.

can I take ringle mobu 31.6 turquoise NOS or Mint, as part of payment..

greetings and respect!
Moby?

(as I don’t know any Ringle Mobus)

Too bad you have to sell that wonder. I have an early hei hei with all its titanium Joe Murray parts.
And I think the price is good, it is a rare piece and much more exclusive than a Klein (you kick a stone and 30 appear)
But as a piece of advice, this type of bit, do not advertise it in a forum, it will rain stones on you from people who hide behind a pseudonym and with the aspiration of having a cinder cone and P2 steel fork. Honey, it is not made for donkey's mouth.
Good luck with the sale.

yes Iban,

I know... that's why I have rejected offers... the forum has changed a lot in two years... whoever appreciates it can have one of those iconic pieces.

I'm glad you can enjoy a P2 Ti and its full set.

Zurück
Oben Unten