Tyee invisiframe!

Hello,

jiat want to put a shout out for Invisiframe As They designed a kit for my XL CF tyee and fitted it. Great protection, covers so much of the bike even up and around the head tube badge 🙂 highly recommended!

IMG_20201103_144243.jpg

[QUOTE = "olkre, post: 16980238, member: 548487"]
What about installation? User friendly?
[/ QUOTE]

as they designed the kit for the XL on my frame they fitted it also so I can't comment on how easy it is to fit but I believe they have lots of guided online and YouTube.

It is a full cover. If you install it the first time... Take some time. It is not very complicate but you have to do it precise.
Two versions exist: normal version and an extended one. The extended one covers almost (~95%) everything of the frame. After installation you can barely see it.

It is a full cover. If you install it the first time... Take some time. It is not very complicate but you have to do it precise.
Two versions exist: normal version and an extended one. The extended one covers almost (~95%) everything of the frame. After installation you can barely see it.

I think you might be getting confused with Easy frame as they do an extended version but not in CF XL. Invisiframe just do one version for the bike and it covers over 85% if not more of the bike.

Sam

I think you might be getting confused with Easy frame as they do an extended version but not in CF XL. Invisiframe just do one version for the bike and it covers over 85% if not more of the bike.

Sam
You are right. I was confused... ;) Actual Easy Frame does not offer an extended version for the 27,5" Tyee CF. If you aks them, they will use it as a template.

Hi, is there any problems with the "Propain" letters on the frame ? Because it's just stickers and i wonder if they catch any air or whatever once you apply the kit...

Did you experienced it with your bike or is it just an assumption?
Hi,
I fitted a kit by myself on my (then) new tyee and it does catch air on the letters. However, it really isn’t a problem as it is not an ‘edge’, like nothing is pushing the protection to come off, and it doesn’t catch my eye even with chrome letters over black paint (carbon)

Hi,
I fitted a kit by myself on my (then) new tyee and it does catch air on the letters. However, it really isn’t a problem as it is not an ‘edge’, like nothing is pushing the protection to come off, and it doesn’t catch my eye even with chrome letters over black paint (carbon)
Thanks for the quick reply! Then I will give it a shot!

Zurück
Oben Unten