1. R

Größenberatung Orbea Terra 2022

Thanks ;-)
  2. R

Thanks!
  3. R

Hi, Same doubt here, although between a small or medium Orbea terra M30 ;-) What size did you choose eventually? Thanks Best regards Rolf
  4. R

HI, I would be interrested in the "Syntace P6 Carbon HiFlex, 34.9mm, 480mm, matt, NEU". Would...

HI, I would be interrested in the "Syntace P6 Carbon HiFlex, 34.9mm, 480mm, matt, NEU". Would you be willing to ship the post to Holland? Best regards Rolf
  5. R

Thanks!

Thanks!
  6. R

HI, Nice project the Scott frame ;-) How did you take of the paint of the frame? Maybe a nice...

HI, Nice project the Scott frame ;-) How did you take of the paint of the frame? Maybe a nice idear for my Rocky frame. Best regards ROlf
  7. R

Laufräder - eines der Hauptthemen bei 29ern

Hi, Need advise...What would you pick and why? Option 1 American classic 29er race wheels. Wide rims, light rims and wheels! Option 2 Specialzied Roval Carbon 29er Normal wide rims, bit heavier. More reliable.. I weigh 69Kg and ride marathons. Thanks!
  8. R

hallo, Ich bin zwischen den folgenden Radsätzen zweifeln. Ich wiege 68 kg und ich reite XC und Marathons. - American Classic Race 29er Laufradsatz (Wide Felgen, scheinen aber dent leicht!) - Ob ein Laufradsatz mit American classic Naben, Sapim CX-Ray Speichen und American Classic 101...
  9. R

Hi, I saw your ad on the tune 29er wheels. Would you be willing to ship them to Holland...

Hi, I saw your ad on the tune 29er wheels. Would you be willing to ship them to Holland? And what axles are in the wheels? Thanks! Best regards Rolf
  10. R

Thanks Nopain-Nogain! I'm 68 kg ;-). Anyone know why the wheels are sold that much with the cx-ray set up?
  11. R

Hi, Probably been in a topic before, but cannot find it ;) Is it wisely to use Sapim cx-ray spokes with the Notubes Crest 29er rims? Because the Sapim cx-ray spokes require a higher spoke tension, which the 29er Crest rims aren't build for. A lot of different stories on the net...What...
  12. R

HI, Nice bike ;-). What the price be for the frameset? Thanks! Best regards Rolf (Holland)

HI, Nice bike ;-). What the price be for the frameset? Thanks! Best regards Rolf (Holland)
  13. R

Hi, Did you get my emails considering the 29er fork? Regards Rolf ([email protected])

Hi, Did you get my emails considering the 29er fork? Regards Rolf ([email protected])
  14. R

I did, but the only one would be the Notubes 29er race. I'm affraid this will be too flexy and not durable enough.
  15. R

Hi Fellow Bikers, Maybe you can help me with the following. I'm looking for a light wheelset to update my current set (hope pro2, Dt rev. spokes, ZTR crest 29er rims, these go to my singlespeed). 71 kg, normal rider, 75 km per week local trails. Now I have been doing some searching and...
Zurück
Oben Unten