Verkaufe RockShox JUDY DH 1997

I'm selling a ROCK SHOX JUDY DH suspension fork from 1997.

Specs:
Travel: 80mm
Type: Dual cartridge damper + springs
Steerer: 1 1/8" Threadless aluminum, 190mm long
Weight: 1493g

The fork suspends & rebounds fine.
I have taken the fork apart, cleaned everything thoroughly and applied generous amounts of Judy Butter grease inside the lower legs and into the spring stacks.

As you can see from the pics, the stanchion tubes are fine in the upper part which is visible outside. However, they are worn from the parts where they've been in contact with bushings inside the fork. I've taken apart many vintage Judies and this is a very common trait for a 20+ years old forks. I bet pretty much all used Judy forks for sale have the same issue.

The cartridges don't leak so I didn't open them. If you want to service them, there are cartridge seal kits available on eBay but that's not needed at the moment.

The lower legs were not in the best shape cosmetically so I sanded them and repainted with correct hue of red. Then I applied new decals provided by Gil from Retrodecals. However, there's a small wrinkle in right leg's large decal (please see pic). If that's bugging you, you can order a new decal from him and replace.

PRICE: SOLD

IMG-8889.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten