Verkaufe AC Adventure Components Holeshot ring, Tioga Revolver cranks, 3dv DiaCompe 987 cantilever, 3dv Onza Chill Pills, HED Yeti Carbon Rims XC

Hi, in first place I apologize but my german is even worst than my english. I sell some items, i'm based in Spain so I only do shipping to the EU. Shipping and insurance costs depends the size and weight of every single item.

1. AC Adventure components Holeshot ring 44T 110BCD, perfect for a GT LTS DH or a Lobo: 45€+shipping costs SOLD

2. Tioga Revolver Cranks: 200€ +shipping costs (Tomorrow I'll post all the pic of the entire cranks and all the bits)
(The cranks don't include rings nor ring bolts/spacers) (insured courier) SOLD

3. Dia Compe 987 3dv anodized brakes: 60€ (R+F) plus shipping costs
4. Onza Chill Pills 3dv: 20€ (the pair) plus shipping costs.
(I'd do a little discount for the kit of brakes + Chill Pills)
Tomorrow I'll post better pics with daylight

5. I own a pair of HED Yeti Carbon Rims. They were laced to a Ringlé hubs that cracked, so now are laced to black shimano hubs, but those are NOT the ProFlex animal fiberglass model, they are the real carbon fiber ones. 32h XC model, with the original sticks on it. Tomorrow I'll post all the pics you can demand if you're interested on them. They are in good condition but a polish will be perfect for the best image. I did pay a lot of money for them some years ago, I sell the rims but they are laced (need a good trueing) and the hubs are for free if you want. 900€+shipping costs the pair (insured courier) SOLD

These are the rims, sorry for the rest of the bike, I put them to see the effect but I don't find any new pic. Tomorrow I'll do a lot.

PM me to questions and so. Paypal payment.

Thanks a lot.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten