Sick Bicycles Wülf4130 Wartezimmer /Seelentröstung/Hilfstread

Hei.
bin schon öfters das Moxie in "kurz" gefahren und war auch sehr zufrieden damit. Das Ruby Wulf in L ist da recht ähnlich.
Welche Variante fährst du? Die wie das Ruby oder das grüne mit 64° lenkwinkel oder das AM mit 62° und den langen Kettenstreben?
Grüße

Auf FB auch...

Anhänge

• Screenshot_20190521-185412.png
    Screenshot_20190521-185412.png
    1 MB · Aufrufe: 61
Falls einer Interesse hat, gibt Wulf & Deathwish in M & L:

hola rigid frames Medium & large in stock
WULF rigid cost 320 USD include slide dropouts 2 axles 1 seatclamp
Monopivot 550 USD (deathwish)
shipping standar 60 USD 3 to 5 weeks expreso EMS 110 USD 1 to 2 weeks

possible paint any color
RAW its easy to rust

in case shipping 2 frames same shipping cost
thanks

Das ging Schnell
Das Ende naht
Hei.
bin schon öfters das Moxie in "kurz" gefahren und war auch sehr zufrieden damit. Das Ruby Wulf in L ist da recht ähnlich.
Welche Variante fährst du? Die wie das Ruby oder das grüne mit 64° lenkwinkel oder das AM mit 62° und den langen Kettenstreben?
Grüße
Meins ist n Mix
62lw 430-445 Kettenstrebe

was ist eigentlich an der geschichte dran das die in asien einen billigeren hersteller gefunden haben?
und darauf warten das der liefert

Glaubst Du die Geschichte?

für so zugedröhnt das sie geldeinsammeln, mit dem geld abhauen aber sich weiter an einem nach ihren masstäben orientierten kundenservice probieren halte ich sie nicht.

wenn ich geld einsammele mit dem ziel damit abzuhauen ist danach ruhe im laden. und nich dieses affige verhalten was sie jetz aufführen.

geld einsammeln und rahmen bestellen spricht ja dafür das sie wirklich liefern wollten. und wenn nun ein teil der kohle weg ist (z.b. fiskus) und sowas wie zwischenfinanzierung unbekannt is fall ich genau in das loch. da bietet sich das natürlich als lösung an einen billigeren anbietr zusuchen. das das pr mäßig ein supergau ist, vorallem bei dem jetztigen auftreten brauchen wir natürlich nich diskutieren

Klar gibt´s das. - Lautet wie?

Aber bekommen die ausser dem Statements posten und dem Schlagabtausch in den social media Kanälen überhaupt noch etwas anderes gebacken?
bitteschön
Thank you for waiting.
I wanted to make sure I had a robust system in place before sending this email.

If you have experienced a problem with your frame order we are sorry, we've reached a bit of a stalemate with our supplier, and, whilst we are working to resolve it, and, I'm fairly sure we will, I want to assure you that we have contingency. None of those plans involve scrapping Sick, and never have.

If you have ordered a deadstock frame or your frame is already in the UK, you can ignore this and your order is being processed.

Tickets

If you have a delayed frame, or, you are awaiting a refund, please email [email protected] with your order number. Let me know what action you would like me to take, You will receive a ticket number, and confirmation, of action and I will be personally dealing with these. I feel having just myself tasked with this will allow better ownership and faster resolution.

We will continue to negotiate with our vendor and secure a delivery date if this is not possible, we have 150 frames produced in Taiwan awaiting paint and decals, and shipping to UK. we are happy to offer a swap for a like for like or better frame in 27.5 or 29. If you would like to know your choices please ask.

Paypal

If you have raised a ticket in Paypal resolution centre or a chargeback, you do not need to take any action unless you wish to change to a replacement frame. You will receive your refund inline with the issuers time policy. If we can do anything to speed that up, we will.

Management Change

Although its been on the cards for a while, I've taken the decision to step down from my position, we've already begun the process of looking for the right person to handle a rapidly growing company. I will remain in the company, but the time has come to hand over.

Everything Else

There is a lot of controversy, hearsay and conjecture on the internet. I would rather focus on solving these problems than getting tied up in endless arguments and debates. Our company has always been a public face, you know all of the staff by name, there are no shady investors or shell corporations, no puppet master pulling the strings. We are personally accountable. There are certain places on forums on the internet that we have never been welcome, nothing has changed.

That our company is held under such scrutiny by the press, is a little surprising. But that's something to do with our open business, its hard to make a story out of a faceless corporation.

I was happy to take the press when the going was good, I must accept it in the bad.

These are growing pains, and they ARE painful, they are humiliating. But they are certainly not the end.

I know a lot of you guys have been with me from the start. You've seen the hours we've put in.

And despite everything, it's still been worth it. We wont be the first company that got stars in their eyes and stretched too far too fast. But hopefully we'll stop making such stupid mistakes and fix the problems we have.

We'll make it right, it'll take time, but we'll make it right.

Jordan.

Zurück
Oben Unten