Aktueller Inhalt von hansgregorius

1. H

proceed FST - Wahl der Komponenten

ich habe ein Proceed FST rahmen zu verkaufen. wenn jemanden hier interesse haben bitte klicken sie hier http://bikemarkt.mtb-news.de/article/274524-proceed-fst-mit-fox-dhx-air-4-0-frischer-service
  2. H

is anybody here sell a bushing for 57mm? and if i change to 200mm is the geometrie and the travel change also?
  3. H

but i should use the other bushing for the front right? how much is the maximal dampfer size for proceed fst?
  4. H

hallo, is anybody here have tried to put 200x51mm dampfer on proceed fst? how is it? can i fit 200x51 dampfer?
  5. H

Here are the photos for people who want to fix iscg 05 in their proceed fst frame. first you have to cut the adapter like this second you can fix your adapter third if there is any question just ask me i hope it's usefull for you guys. thanks
  6. H

I've succeeded to put a iscg 05 chainguide in my proceed fst rahmen. :D But i have to modified the adapter a little bit. I will post the photos here later.
  7. H

Its okay its better english because i cannot speak german really good. Hahaha. Yeah im running single chainring thats why im a little bit scared if i use blackspire stinger. If i use adapter chainguide screws with 2 spacers in the drive side will it be a problem?
  8. H

thanks for your answer. but unfortunately i already have a iscg 05 adapter and the chainguide :(. what is the width of the proceed fst bb? i measure it manually and it says 71 mm is that correct?
  9. H

hallo, entschuldigung fur mein Post in englisch. weil ich einen auslaender Student bin deswegen ich nicht gut Deutsch sprechen kann. is anybody here running proceed fst frame with an iscg 05 chain guide with adapter? what's the set up for the adapter and the chain guide? i am trying to run...
  10. H

hallo, habt ihr adapter fuer hinterrad? von 12mm auf 10mm?
  11. H

Anfängertreff Bonn

do you have the gps maps of the track? maybe when nobody of you will ride, i can ride there alone. danke
  12. H

Anfängertreff Bonn

it looks nice. when will you guys do some tour again? and where?
  13. H

Leute zum Fahren/Trainieren aus dem Aachner Innenstadt bereich gesucht...

hallo, sorry i speak english because i cannot speak proper german. because i am a student here in Germany and i just came to Germany 6 months ago and still learning Deustch. i'm not a professional mountainbike rider but i love to ride mtb here. where can i found off road places here around NRW...
  14. H

Anfängertreff Bonn

hi, actually i like cross country so much, but i also want to look for AM that still possible using hardtail bike. i live somewhere near dueren. my problem is on the language because i cannot speak german well. how long usually it takes? ( the tour ). danke schön
  15. H

Anfängertreff Bonn

is eifel and rureifel same? so if i want to go there i should take a train to bonn hbf or where? my problem is i cannot speak proper german. the picture looks nice though.
Zurück
Oben Unten