Hardcore Fullsuspensions

Anzeige

Re: Hardcore Fullsuspensions
MaxDamageDA schrieb:
Yeah i saw the bike while ago, its a beauty, and has well setup besides 888 fork. I would never fit it in me bike... even if anyone would pay me for this.

Its the most shitty thing marzocchi ever created, where are those good times of old monsters and shivers ;/

Shitty damping, crowns thick like paper, cracking arches , cracking dropouts, easy to destroy the dampers with any powerfull bottom out. For that price you could buy stratos s8 or 2002 monsta or even a shiver which weights almost same and works better and lasts much longer. What a crap.

And the frame looks set up @ 270mm travel and almost full linear mode.

Sorry but u say is shit! I have a 888 and it works better then a monster T oder Statros s8. The monster T is overdamping it has too mutch compression in the standart Set-Up from MZ and the Statros works so bader then a dnm fork.
The 888 weight`s 3.4 kilos. The Monster T, Shiver and Statros are over 4 nearly 5 kilos. This is not the same weight. And it is too mutch vor a Race Fork. The dropouts are no problem for a rider that can handle a tool.

"And the frame looks set up @ 270mm travel and almost full linear mode"
Why not ? Linerar ist good vor DH race.

Also idese KRUTOR sachen sind ja mal Hammer:lol:

>Ich find´s ja kurios, obohl ich nichtmal weiß woher die sind verstehe ich den Inhalt der Homepage erstaunlich gut.

Naby: robustni konstrukce! sagt doch alles!

I like damping, more damping is better for me :)

I hate racing and everything that comes with it... carbons, leightweigh shit and other xc stuff, no freedom - just full competition.

And here the discussion about 888 can end cause i dont want to make anybody angry.

The good thing is that there are many forks out there and everybody can ride what he likes ;)

Cuz its the best bicycle frame ever produced. Because of progression, travel, geometry, adjustments and strenght.

Im not saying its a drop bike. I just dont like racing, its built for freeride with no working with it, plug and play :D

In my opinion disco volante is more up to racing.

I have one and its very light, with less travel ( with avy im getting 200-250mm ) and a little longer. I know it cant be set up like army, but its leightweigh.

When built correctly ( like mine ) army can be a perfect freeride/hucking/allaround machine :>

storchO schrieb:
So hier, aber über die Reifen, naja ich weiß nicht, halt ne richtige StreetDropMachine:

DSCF9805.jpg

euer storchO​

Wenn das ne Street-Dop-Machine ist, wie viel Hundekacke lag da auf dem Gehweg?! Schaut mal die Reifen an.

Und wie wär's den damit:

Spezialistz schrieb:
mhh....
auf den hookworms steht ja schließlich downhill drauf, also müssen die dafür auch taugen!

bei vielen sachen steht was drauf was gar nich drinn is ;)

vlt hält die karkasse den dh einsatz aus aber das profil is ja ein anderes thema :rolleyes:

gute vorderrad narben hat das ding :D

is das echt ein cannondale ?
hat der nen alten luftdämpfer hinten dran ?
fw hinten is doch max 100 mm ?

haha .. det war doch schonmal drin :D .. aber für 3200€, und dann auch noch die gleiche Beschreibung mit allen Rechschreibfehlern :D:D:D

edit: ja das ist ein Cannondale .. ein Jekyll

des mit dem das der dämpfer von VOX is hab ich mir nich ausgedacht des steh so in der artikel beschreibung und was da noch steht is noch geiler : einstellbar auf fest,weich oder hart

Zurück
Oben Unten