Tyee MY20 / Fragen, Antworten, Diskussionen

Mit den neuen Decals von Slikgraphics in Pantone 3242 C sieht der Hobel gleich umso geiler aus. ?

IMG_5425.jpeg

IMG_5430.jpeg

IMG_5431.jpeg

Und ja, muss wieder gewaschen werden. ?

Hallo Tyee 2020 Besitzer,

hat jemand bereits die OneUp Teleskopsattelstütze mit 210 mm Hub in einem Tyee CF XL eingebaut? Wie viel schaut sie noch raus wenn sie bis zum Rahmenanschlag eingeschoben wird (bitte unmittelbar unter der OneUp Schelle messen)? Ich (188 cm gross und 90 cm BL) stehe kurz vor dem Kaufentscheid, 1000 Dank im Voraus für die rasche Rückmeldung.

hat jemand bereits die OneUp Teleskopsattelstütze mit 210 mm Hub in einem Tyee CF XL eingebaut? Wie viel schaut sie noch raus wenn sie bis zum Rahmenanschlag eingeschoben wird (bitte unmittelbar unter der OneUp Schelle messen)? Ich (188 cm gross und 90 cm BL) stehe kurz vor dem Kaufentscheid, 1000 Dank im Voraus für die rasche Rückmeldung.

also das Forum hier ist geteilter Meinung bezüglich der Größe des Rahmens.
ich habe dieselbe Größe und fast dieselbe Schrittlänge jedoch sagt keiner klar L Rahmen und klar xL rahmen..

wer weiß ob wer weiß ob überhaupt die 210 Hub passen würde....

max. Sattelstützeneinschubtiefe29": M 239mm / L 250mm / XL 270mm
27,5": S 214mm / M 234mm / L 254mm
1589984373751.png

max. Sattelstützeneinschubtiefe29": M 239mm / L 250mm / XL 270mm
27,5": S 214mm / M 234mm / L 254mm
Anhang anzeigen 1047024

Ja danke dir, die Tabelle kenne ich. Theoretisch wird es mit meiner Beinlänge gerade passen, die OneUp Sattelstütze müsste ich um maximum 265 mm im Rahmen stecken. Ich möchte einfach sicherstellen dass es tatsächich geht, weil zwischen Theorie und Praxis kann, gerade bei der Toleranzen von Carbonrahmen, markante Unterschiede geben.

Ja danke dir, die Tabelle kenne ich. Theoretisch wird es mit meiner Beinlänge gerade passen, die OneUp Sattelstütze müsste ich um maximum 265 mm im Rahmen stecken. Ich möchte einfach sicherstellen dass es tatsächich geht, weil zwischen Theorie und Praxis kann, gerade bei der Toleranzen von Carbonrahmen, markante Unterschiede geben.
...könntest du bei der oneup nicht relativ einfach den Hub verringern falls es nicht passt (aber scheint ja ohnehin zu passen)?

Edit- da war einer schneller ?

Hey, anyone considering swaping to coil shock after reading the new review in the Enduro magazine? I currently have order with super deluxe air, estimated production on 17.7. How is the experience with changing to more expensive parts on already ordered build? Can you just pay the difference without any problems and delays to the production? What about changing to cheaper parts?
I have ordered air shock originally since I was aiming for more poppy feel, but it seems like it is plenty supportive with the coil. Anyone who already has the Tyee with coil can confirm? I would probably get the super deluxe coil, not sure if the low speed compression on the ultimate is needed? Also, can anyone help me with what spring rate should I get? I weigh around 85kg with all the gear.
Thanks a ton for any help.

Hey, anyone considering swaping to coil shock after reading the new review in the Enduro magazine? I currently have order with super deluxe air, estimated production on 17.7. How is the experience with changing to more expensive parts on already ordered build? Can you just pay the difference without any problems and delays to the production? What about changing to cheaper parts?
I have ordered air shock originally since I was aiming for more poppy feel, but it seems like it is plenty supportive with the coil. Anyone who already has the Tyee with coil can confirm? I would probably get the super deluxe coil, not sure if the low speed compression on the ultimate is needed? Also, can anyone help me with what spring rate should I get? I weigh around 85kg with all the gear.
Same here!

Take up your phone and ask them nicely, they can even help you with the spring rates from their own experience with the Bike.

I was testing a bike with the 500 spring same kg bike rdy and I would rather take the 550 if I would go for the coil.

But I will first test with my existing Topaz

Hey, anyone considering swaping to coil shock after reading the new review in the Enduro magazine?

All pre-configured models have air shocks. Don't know if it is just because they want the pre-configured models to be lighter in the specs or they expect less returns of springs.

My guess is that >80% of the riders will be happy with the air shock because they do not ride the roughest terrain regularly, dont have the skills of the testers and would maybe also be happy with the hugene (speaking of me, here).
If it would be too much of a problem, I think the tests in January would have been more negative on that.

However, now they state that they found it too tight with the air shock and that they prefer the coil. Seems they prefer it in general

Not sure if there are differences between rs/fox setups.
I'll stay with the dpx2 and see what happens. If unhappy, i can check out other vendors also, not just Fox/RS.
But honestly, i'm a noob and have no clue at all. o_O
Maybe some others can also share their thoughts..

Zurück
Oben Unten