Lapierre Froggy

Also kommen RS Vivid Air oder FOX 5.0 Air in Frage........

Hat jemand eine Idee wo man für den 2010er ein Schrauben/Lager Set herbekommt, gibt es dies überhaupt noch? Ich habe jetzt nur für Spicy/Zesty gefunden?!

Hallo,

um die Berg besser hochzukommen wollte ich mein Froggy von 2012 von 1 fach (34 Kettenblatt) auf 2 fach (32/22) oder gleich XX1 umbauen. XX1 ist halt ganz schön teuer, aber Umbau auf 2 fach ohne Hintergrundwissen auch nicht ganz einfach. Hat so was schon mal jemand gemacht, gibt es Erfahrungen.

Was ist schwierig am Umbau auf 2-fach?
Wichtig sind nur die richtigen Teile. Und da speziell der richtige Umwerfer mit direct Mount. Ansonsten brauchst du natürlich den 3-Fach Trigger und evtl. eine Kurbel. Oftmals haben die Einfach-Kurbeln sogar die Löcher für das 2. Kettenblatt schon drin.

Was ist schwierig am Umbau auf 2-fach?
Wichtig sind nur die richtigen Teile. Und da speziell der richtige Umwerfer mit direct Mount. Ansonsten brauchst du natürlich den 3-Fach Trigger und evtl. eine Kurbel. Oftmals haben die Einfach-Kurbeln sogar die Löcher für das 2. Kettenblatt schon drin.

Halt, Stopp!
Man braucht einen e-type Umwerfer (also für Tretlagermontage) und baut dann einfach das Teil für die Tretlagerklemmung ab, um dann direkt an den Rahmen anzuschrauben.
Direct-mount sieht anders aus und passt nicht.

Es gibt von SRAM mehrere Direct Mound Umwerfer. Der Low Direct Mount passt beim OST Hinterbau. Ich weiss nur nicht mehr genau ob S1 oder S3.
http://www.bike-components.de/products/info/p27217_X-0-Umwerfer-Low-Direct-Mount-2--10-fach-.html

Da ist auf der SRAM Seite ein Dokument mit den Spezifikationen:
http://cdn.sram.com/cdn/farfuture/f..._frame_fit_specs_gen._0000000004420_rev_b.pdf

Auf der Seite 9 sind die Anbaumasse für den Rahmen für S1 und S3 aufgeführt. Ich meine es wäre S3. Aber bitte mit den Anbaumassen am Rahmen vergleichen. Das bin ich mir nicht so sicher. Hängt sicherlich auch mit dem Umfang des grössten Kettenblatts zusammen.

Das mit dem Umwerfer hat sich erledigt. Nachdem ich mich durch die XX1 Alternativen gelesen hab, hab ich mich für 1X10 entschieden. Vorne 28 oder 30 oder 32er Blatt und hinten die 11-36er Kassette. Wahrscheinlich die MRP Ausführung ohne Spider.

Hi
At the beggining want to say hello and apologize for english language
Im looking for advice , i have lapierre froggy 518 from 2010 and want to change fork to dual crown where steertube is 1 1/8 and which headset should i use to make sure it fork will fit perfect in the the frame , at the moment i have fitted stock fork FOX 36 VAN TAPPERED and Lapierre stock headset.
Any advice
Thanks
Peter

Hi Peter,
i will try it with my Basic English:heul:.....

If you have a local Lapierre dealer, then try to get a 1.5 to 1 1/8 conversion kit for the lower part of your Headset. Perhaps he can give you a conversion baseplate for a 1 1/8 steerer tube to a 1.5 headset. That would be the cheapest and easyest way.

From Cane Creek there are baseplates for Steerer tube with both Diameters aviable. Normal (IS52/40) and conversion (IS52/30) 1.5 to 1 1/8
So, if you have to change the Headset, with a

Cane Creek 40er EC49/40 on the bottom
you can build in also the DC-fork with the Conversion baseplate and the SC- fork with the normal 1.5 base plate.

Thats the parts I've used in my froggy 718 from 2009 for 2 years (DC for park and SC for Enduro ride)

If you don't use your SC- fork anymore, you also can use a
Cane Creek 40er ZS49/30 (zemi intergated). Here the front of the frame comes about 10 mm lower and also the steerer angel a bit steeper.

Please be careful with the hight of the part of headset that is pressed into the Frame. I don't know the range, but some headsets are too high at this point.

Hi
Freizeit-biker
Thank you for your answer its very helpful and to be 100% just a baseplate conversion from Cane Creek IS52/30 will be enough to use DC fork? , and also can i use baseplate i already have if wish to use SC tapered fork is that right ?? It sounds very simple and will be great if i wouldn't have to change headset.

Hi
Freizeit-biker
Thank you for your answer its very helpful and to be 100% just a baseplate conversion from Cane Creek IS52/30 will be enough to use DC fork? , and also can i use baseplate i already have if wish to use SC tapered fork is that right ?? It sounds very simple and will be great if i wouldn't have to change headset.

If you've already a Cane Creek Headset in your Frame, you need only the converson Baseplate, thats right. I used this constellation for about 2 years in my own Froggy with a Lyrik SC Tapered fork and a boxxer DC 1 1/8'' fork.

But the Baseplate must fit to the Headset.
With a not 100% fitting baseplate riding can become realy dangerous. Please, change there nothing, if you are not shure what parts are assambled at the moment.

I think the original headsets Lapierre is using are no Name Headsets from Taiwan.
But the EC49/40 from the 40th Series from Cane Creek ist not too expensive to start there any adventurous experiments.

If you've already a Cane Creek Headset in your Frame, you need only the converson Baseplate, thats right. I used this constellation for about 2 years in my own Froggy with a Lyrik SC Tapered fork and a boxxer DC 1 1/8'' fork.

But the Baseplate must fit to the Headset.
With a not 100% fitting baseplate riding can become realy dangerous. Please, change there nothing, if you are not shure what parts are assambled at the moment.

I think the original headsets Lapierre is using are no Name Headsets from Taiwan.
But the EC49/40 from the 40th Series from Cane Creek ist not too expensive to start there any adventurous experiments.

Is lapierre frogy 518 2010 heatube same size as yours ??

i just bought DC fork and want to order that Cane Creek bottom part of head set and need be sure its right one

Cane Creek 40er EC49/40 + conversion (IS52/30)

Is lapierre frogy 518 2010 heatube same size as yours ??

i just bought DC fork and want to order that Cane Creek bottom part of head set and need be sure its right one

Cane Creek 40er EC49/40 + conversion (IS52/30)

I Think they haven't changed the steerer Tube of the Frame. On Pics of 1010 Models it looks like my own Frame. Inner Diameter of the Steerer tube must be 49 mm.

But if you are not shure, ask one of the dealers (BikeDude001 http://www.active-bikes.de/) posting here in Lapierre Forum.

But if you don't know what type of headset you need, do you know how to install the new headset?

I think the best way whould be, when you let make the changes from a local bike-shop. If you are not shure what you are doing there, you also can destroy your frame.

Zurück
Oben Unten