Root Miller MY2020

Anhänge

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163,3 KB · Aufrufe: 50
Has anyone received an email about the delay of their RM2? Still no email for me yet. I know that both the RM1 and RM3 has been pushed back to the end of August. Which is a bit weird, I thought it's the components that are holding things back, but it seems like it's the frames? :confused:

Has anyone received an email about the delay of their RM2? Still no email for me yet. I know that both the RM1 and RM3 has been pushed back to the end of August. Which is a bit weird, I thought it's the components that are holding things back, but it seems like it's the frames? :confused:
Hey,
i‘ve received an email three weeks ago. They told me that my RM2 will take 17 weeks longer. The new date is 10th of june.

I would say they want to delay that email as long as possible so they can tell us "hey you only have to wait 8 more weeks" instead of telling us today "sorry your bike has a delay of arround 16 weeks". I know, pretty pessimistic thought, but last week I asked if the delay will be weeks or months and the answer was the same like in the mass mail.

I ordered a RM2 XL (matt aurora) at the 4th january this year. My original delivery date was the first week of april. I‘ve ordered it by Jobrad.

I ordered a RM2 XL (matt aurora) at the 4th january this year. My original delivery date was the first week of april. I‘ve ordered it by Jobrad.

Wow, jealous. Mine is a matt aurora as well.

I'm going crazy, i'm at home sick looking at bikes all day. I can't find another good bike in this price range that would be available in around June... 😅

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ok, I don't know If it (the webshop) really tells the truth, as I already wrote I cancelled my order 3 weeks ago.
I placed the order in September, rm2, M, Aurora.
Estimated delivery date was end of february...
Even the order was cancelled, I also received this mass email.
I still can see my order in Web portal.
State: cancelled, available at june, 7th.

Means they seem to have postponed it by 3 months

I'm really looking forward to discussing real experiences here at some point and not about delivery dates ... Shouldn't mean that you should stop. But the other would probably be more fun for all of us.

I do have an actual question about the bike. 😅 Do you feel like the slacker seat tube angle is an issue, does it bother you in any way?
If I remember correctly you're on an XL. My seat is gonna be pretty high as well. I remeasured my inseam and it's more like 90-91cm...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Sweet, thanks. I always wonder if I should have went with an XL, but even though my legs are long i'm only 185cm. I hope the large will work out.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hab jetzt nach 8 Monaten warten endlich mein RM2 abholen können und es macht wahnsinnig viel Spaß 😍

Ist mein erstes Fully und allgemein mein erstes neues Bike seit 12 jahren deshalb bin ich mit der Technik der Scheibenbremsen noch nicht so vertraut und daher meine Frage:

Wenn ich in eine Kurve fahre bzw das bike in nem winkel halte dann schleift die vordere Scheibe leicht.
Also als hätte sie eine minimale Unwucht und es klingt halt ab und zu metallisch
Normal oder gleich wieder zu Rose zum checken?
Sorry falls das ne dumme Frage ist oder so aber better safe than sorry

Wenn es kein richtiges schleifen ist, sondern nur in Kurven mal nen leichtes Singen, würde ich es jetzt so lassen und die Bremse jetzt erstmal vernünftig einfahren. Wenn es dann nicht von alleine verschwindet den Bremssattel nochmal neu ausrichten. Dafür gibt es genug Youtube Videos die das gut erklären.

Ich hab heute das Alternativangebot von Rose bekommen. Bei mir wird der Austausch der Laufräder von DT Swiss auf Sunringle Düroc SD37 Expert gemacht.
Damit einhergehend gibts auch einen neuen Liefertermin. Spätestens KW43 soll es dann soweit sein 🙈.
Zur nächsten Saison bin ich dann einsatzfähig 😂

Lol, ich habe für mein storniertes auch die Mail bekommen...

Von Ende Februar verschoben auf Ende Juli...

Im September bestellt, das ist ja nur fast 1 Jahr Lieferzeit 🤣

Selbst mein Focus brauchte in der ersten Coronawelle nur 7 Monate...

Happy with my new stumpjumper :)

Same here:
1614688867634.png

Kein Wort der Entschuldigung oder irgendein entgegenkommen...
Wieso soll es nochmal 6 Monate länger dauern, wenn sie doch jetzt
eine alternativen LFR haben? Für mich klingt das auch so, alsoob SUN
erstmal produzieren muss....

Zurück
Oben Unten