Bionicon Teile Verkaufs-Thread

Hi,

schön war die Zeit, aber ich verkaufe mein Supershuttle. Unten ist der Link zur Anzeige.

Klick

Gruß Oigi

10.jpeg

Ich werde auf Deutsche screiben aber ich habe fast alles vergessen. Ich suche ein bionicon 180mm double agent gabel fur mein Revo 2. Oder ich wurde auch die teile for mein 160 mm metric um dass es 180 mm trave hat. (Sorry for the attempt)

Does anyone know where I can get these parts? Peter

Ich werde auf Deutsche screiben aber ich habe fast alles vergessen. Ich suche ein bionicon 180mm double agent gabel fur mein Revo 2. Oder ich wurde auch die teile for mein 160 mm metric um dass es 180 mm trave hat. (Sorry for the attempt)

Hello Peter,
you owner of a stock Metric should not need parts to change the travel of your the fork between 160 and 180 mm. Shown in this tutorial issued by X-Fusion.
Metric Travel Change

As slowbeat mentioned below, the revo's air spring isn't stock and a easy travel modification is not possible.

Greetz
Englbert

Edit. Korrigiert um Missverständnissen vorzubeugen. Sorry, da war ich gedanklich voll auf dem Standard-Dampfer unterwegs.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hi Peter,
I think I'll sell some of my Bionicon stuff including 180 forks and some other nice pieces.
raw list:
  • 170mm G2 Doubleagent with G2S damper (steerer tube 20mm shortened)
  • 180mm G2s Doubleagent
  • 1 set of adaptors to fit 15x100 hubs with rock shox maxle (not included) on Doubleagent forks
  • direct mount stem
  • Vario stem 31.8mm
  • ZS44/ZS44 Bionicon Headset complete (G1&G2 models)
  • ZS44/ZS55 Bionicon Headset for Evo/Revo complete
  • Magura Shock DualAir with large negative chamber including adaptor
  • Reed 140 size S complete bike
  • Evo frame size M, 180mm, 26" (27.5 fits) with Rock shox Monarch+ MegNeg
  • 180mm Bionicon air cartridge for Metric forks
  • X-Fusion Vector Air with original and "Sacki"DuralAir Chamber
I don´t feel i´ll be ready this week.
I think you got a Evo or Revo. For installing Doubleagent forks you´ll need the Bionicon headset. I´ll sell this one as well. Still struggeling to sell the red items, wanted them in my Revo again...

@englbert Er hat eine bioniconspezifische Luftfeder mit zwei Luftkammern. Die kann man nicht traveln.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Englbert, Thank you I have never seen that, but I did hear one could do that with a Metric. Do you know for certain that works with a fork equipped with the Bionicon system with the twin air system?

• 2 sets of adaptors to fit 15x100 hubs with rock shox maxle (not included) on Doubleagent forks:
Wie sehen die aus?
=> 15x100 auf 20x110?
Ja genau. Hab ich mir mal drehen lassen, passt für 148mm Maxle mit M15*1,5:
PXL_20220331_192125073~2.jpg

Funktioniert super, hab ich mir jetzt auch für die Metric besorgt. In 20*110 bekommt man ja kaum ein preiswertes Laufrad.

Slowbeat -- thank you for confirming the travel mod cannot be done. I am interested in your parts. Mine is a 2015/16 Revo I bought from Rene Schultz at Bioinicon. Here in Seattle we go straight up and straight down -- lol I love the bike but it is getting old. My Metric has 160 mm and high and low speed compression damping and rebound damping. the coatings on my fork are decent but have a couple scratches. my shock is scratched more. the damping still works well. The lock out is not so great anymore. I noticed the fork is a bit sticky when adjusting travel on the fly.

I was thinking 180 up front could give me more slack for the downhills. would you recommend the Double Agent over the Metric? What do you think is the best set up?

I don't know the difference between G1 and G2. And my rear end is not boost it is 12x142. I think Revo 2 is boost. Am I right?

Anhänge

• 238893887_4626294077394909_8525747051149500497_n.jpg
    238893887_4626294077394909_8525747051149500497_n.jpg
    364,9 KB · Aufrufe: 69
BTW I have a 20x110 up front.

I also have a first gen Bionicon Edison (my old bike) with the double agent (no damping adjust) -- did I read the 27.5 will fit that?

Slowbeat -- thank you for confirming the travel mod cannot be done. I am interested in your parts. Mine is a 2015/16 Revo I bought from Rene Schultz at Bioinicon. Here in Seattle we go straight up and straight down -- lol I love the bike but it is getting old. My Metric has 160 mm and high and low speed compression damping and rebound damping. the coatings on my fork are decent but have a couple scratches. my shock is scratched more. the damping still works well. The lock out is not so great anymore. I noticed the fork is a bit sticky when adjusting travel on the fly.

I was thinking 180 up front could give me more slack for the downhills. would you recommend the Double Agent over the Metric? What do you think is the best set up?

I don't know the difference between G1 and G2. And my rear end is not boost it is 12x142. I think Revo 2 is boost. Am I right?
Hm, looks like a Evo? Thought first Revo prototypes were 2017 makes featuring 142mm rears like mine. When they made it to the market they were 148mm if i remember right?
Main difference between regular Evo and Revo is boost, TT/ST length, tyre clearance on the rear and no 26" option.

Did your fork and damper ever get a service?

I always liked the Doubleagent forks, 170 & 180mm model fits 27.5*2.4 with still some mud clearance.
Exchanged these because i got Trace36 and modified Metric forks to play with, also experimenting with metric shocks. My girlfriend has a Evo with Metric, rides pretty well. So being honest, both forks are fine. Liked the G2s Damper on the Doubleagent a lot as its very efficient and when others suffered from armpump at Lago di Garda or Finale Ligure i was still relaxed. But i did not ride the metric there.
Downside of Doubleagent is limited tyre clearance and limitations on stem/handlebar position.
As always, chose what you like most 🤪

Latest brainfart would be fitting the Bionicon Metric air spring on the Trace36 having 180mm&29" front and the Vector with laaarge negative chamber on the rear. Should be a good climber with some improvements down.
But to be honest, the dualair (no Bionicon) Metric with MegNeg Super Deluxe on the rear will do the job for the next years. If i need a better climb, i´ll go for the Hardtails.

160mm or shorter Doubleagents will only fit 26"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich schau bei Gelegenheit mal ob ich die Skizzen dafür noch finde.
Hab bei kommerziellen Anbietern ca. 40€ pro Sück bezahlt, was voll versteuert ein fairer Kurs ist.
Sind nicht eloxiert, aber auch nicht korrodiert.
Ist auch die eleganteste Lösung für die Doubleagent da mal normale Laufräder zu fahren.

Ich schau bei Gelegenheit mal ob ich die Skizzen dafür noch finde.
Hab bei kommerziellen Anbietern ca. 40€ pro Sück bezahlt, was voll versteuert ein fairer Kurs ist.
Sind nicht eloxiert, aber auch nicht korrodiert.
Ist auch die eleganteste Lösung für die Doubleagent da mal normale Laufräder zu fahren.
Wäre cool, eilt aber nicht 👍🏻
Drehe sie dann mal selber 😁
Was man hat, das hat man 😅😅🍻🍻

Slowbeat: I like your thinking. I was trying to figure out a way to make a 29. I think the rear would not be too bad an issue with aluminum. I was even looking at a carbon Cannondale to swap the suspension onto. I wrote to Rene who sold me the bike from Bionicon. He said it is an Evo. So I am interested in your 180 metric! and the parts to make the rear better too!

Slowbeat: I like your thinking. I was trying to figure out a way to make a 29. I think the rear would not be too bad an issue with aluminum. I was even looking at a carbon Cannondale to swap the suspension onto. I wrote to Rene who sold me the bike from Bionicon. He said it is an Evo. So I am interested in your 180 metric! and the parts to make the rear better too!
I sent you a personal message, lets try to figure out how i could help you :)

Servus, ich suche einen Universer um einen normalen Dämpfer im Bionicon zu fahren. Hat jemand einen zum Verkauf?
Ich schaue mal, was ich noch alles zu verkaufen habe und setze es dann hoffentlich zwischen den Feiertagen mal in den Markt….

Hallo. Ich besitze ein BC 1.0 mit der BF 1.0 Gabel eins der Ersten. Ich suche dringend Ersatzteile und Informationen zum System. Benötigte Twinlock Klemmen 31.8mm. Luftschläuche oder Informationen dazu (Muss Erneuert werden). Dichtungen Gabel oder Informationen dazu. ggf. Eine Dämpfer Einheit da kommt irgendwas Schwarzen Raus durch den 1sten Luftanschluss bis Oben zum Rahmen Ausgang 🙈. Leider gibt es in meiner Region keinen Experten für dieses System der nächste ist über 100KM entfernt. Hilfe wäre echt Toll. Dankeschön. RideON!

Hallo. Ich besitze ein BC 1.0 mit der BF 1.0 Gabel eins der Ersten. Ich suche dringend Ersatzteile und Informationen zum System. Benötigte Twinlock Klemmen 31.8mm. Luftschläuche oder Informationen dazu (Muss Erneuert werden). Dichtungen Gabel oder Informationen dazu. ggf. Eine Dämpfer Einheit da kommt irgendwas Schwarzen Raus durch den 1sten Luftanschluss bis Oben zum Rahmen Ausgang 🙈. Leider gibt es in meiner Region keinen Experten für dieses System der nächste ist über 100KM entfernt. Hilfe wäre echt Toll. Dankeschön. RideON!
Hallo,
Ich schaue heut Abend mal was ich dir an Ersatzteilen anbieten kann, wollte eh etwas aussortieren…denke mal so 3/4 deiner Wünsche könnte (ohne Gewähr) ich dir weiterhelfen.

Hi,
Habe eine komplette Doppelbrückengabel der neuesten Generation.
Sogar noch 2 nagelneue Standrohre als Ersatz.
Gabel ist demontiert und alle Schläuche sind dran.
Federweg 180mm, 26“ (geht auch was in 27.5 rein).
Sehr guter Zustand.
Bei Interesse PN

Zurück
Oben Unten