Piccola

Bei mir passt das sehr gut - Piccola mit Shimano-12fach-Schellen-Version. Ich habe den Geber ganz am Griff und zwischen PCA-Schelle und Shimano-Schelle sind noch ca. 5mm Platz. Man könnte den Schalthebel also noch etwas weiter in Richtung Griff schieben, allerdings nicht die 5mm, sondern etwas weniger, weil irgendwann der Deckel vom AGB im Weg ist. Mit einer DRT würde es bei mir mit der Shimano-Schelle nicht klappen, da wären dann DRT-Schelle oder -Abstützung im Weg.

Hier mal ein Foto - ist noch nass, wurde gerade geduscht ;)

Trickstuff-Shimano-.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich bremse mit einem Finger. Bei einer Magura und einer Saint an anderen Rädern ist auch mehr Platz zwischen der Schelle der Bremse und Griff. Das Hebelende ist aber jeweils ziemlich gleich weit außen. Das liegt halt an der Konstruktion der PCA Pumpe. Wer z.B. Magura Geber ganz am Griff hat, wird die PCA nicht weit genug nach außen bekommen. So wie auf dem Foto passen mir die Positionen sowohl der Bremse als auch des Schalthebels perfekt, da muss ich keinerlei Kompromiss eingehen.

Ich bremse mit einem Finger. Bei einer Magura und einer Saint an anderen Rädern ist auch mehr Platz zwischen der Schelle der Bremse und Griff. Das Hebelende ist aber jeweils ziemlich gleich weit außen. Das liegt halt an der Konstruktion der PCA Pumpe. Wer z.B. Magura Geber ganz am Griff hat, wird die PCA nicht weit genug nach außen bekommen. So wie auf dem Foto passen mir die Positionen sowohl der Bremse als auch des Schalthebels perfekt, da muss ich keinerlei Kompromiss eingehen.
Ja die sehen auf den ersten Blick sehr weit aussen aus, passt aber bei der PCA da der Umlenkpunkt des Hebels deutlich weiter innen liegt wie man denkt.

@Mr. Tr!ckstuff Any news on when deliveries of the backordered Piccola Carbon (C22) will start? r2-bike was not able to tell me this - apart from that I am 6th on the list at their shop.
My wife having the C21 version now makes me very jealous... so was hoping that you could tell me (and other forum members) some news. Not to put the pressure on btw ;-) Thanks!

Hi,

sorry, I cannot tell you about R2's delivery order.

As you might know we are right before moving to a new location (tomorrow) and simultaniously reorganising our business from ground up. Please ask again in about two weeks... Sorry!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi,

sorry, I cannot tell you about R2's delivery order.

As you might know we are right befor moving to a new location (tomorrow) and simultaniously reorganising our business from ground up. Please ask again in about two weeks... Sorry!
Thanks, will do. Although I was not asking about the r2 order specifically, but for the first deliveries in reasonable volume (no testversions) of the carbon/C22 version for any shop / B2B client.
Good luck with the relocation, hang in there and think of all the good times ahead - when working from your supersized office ;-)

Installed the Piccola’s on my spouse’s bike today, some things I noticed whilst doing this (had to shorten the brake lines with 16cm and 10cm for front and rear respectively):
  • bleeding is easy when using the Heinzelman kit and the video as mentioned somewhere in this thread, success in one go, without reading the relevant part of the manual :) (not advised, do read it too)
  • threading the brake line connectors in a new part of the brake line is doable, but you really do need the hose clamps and a vice - as mentioned in the brake line shortening manual supplement
  • the manuals and supplements have conflicting information regarding the connectors and tools needed (inbus vs torx), be careful
  • the o-rings at the connectors look fragile, installed they are well protected but take care when removing / installing the connectors - as mentioned in the manual/supplement

On the matchmakers for SRAM, these need to be improved ASAP imo:
  • the fit is a bit imperfect alas, the separate SRAM clamp places the (AXS) controls lower and obviously you can rotate the separate clamp at will
  • the Trickstuff matchmakers need to place the (AXS) controls lower and then (possible when placed lower) angled forward (away from rider) as well
  • they also need to provide more options for lateral movement, either by a wider slotted attachment for the (AXS) controller or additional models with a lateral shift, e.g. provide 0-lateral shift alike current model (but lower+angled placement) and also a left/right laterally shifted model (with lower+angled placement) - then users will most probably find a correct model for their preferences
  • with the new paddle/actuator for the AXS shifter available, the above is even more relevant (for the moment you really need to use the separate SRAM clamp)

Some nice pictures:
2C96862F-6AD2-4882-AB9F-14115480A51A.jpeg

AA7934E0-9211-4481-BAF1-24BE1CA299AC.jpeg

EAC772F0-0F90-45B4-A3B9-D2DF48EEFEDF.jpeg

93BC321B-1E24-4082-9C78-8DD04F54E4AD.jpeg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Installed the Piccola’s on my spouse’s bike today, some things I noticed whilst doing this (had to shorten the brake lines with 16cm and 10cm for front and rear respectively):
  • bleeding is easy when using the Heinzelman kit and the video as mentioned somewhere in this thread, success in one go, without reading the relevant part of the manual :) (not advised, do read it too)
  • threading the brake line connectors in a new part of the brake line is doable, but you really do need the hose clamps and a vice - as mentioned in the brake line shortening manual supplement
  • the manuals and supplements have conflicting information regarding the connectors and tools needed (inbus vs torx), be careful
  • the o-rings at the connectors look fragile, installed they are well protected but take care when removing / installing the connectors - as mentioned in the manual/supplement

On the matchmakers for SRAM, these need to be improved ASAP imo:
  • the fit is a bit imperfect alas, the separate SRAM clamp places the (AXS) controls lower and obviously you can rotate the separate clamp at will
  • the Trickstuff matchmakers need to place the (AXS) controls lower and then (possible when placed lower) angled forward (away from rider) as well
  • they also need to provide more options for lateral movement, either by a wider slotted attachment for the (AXS) controller or additional models with a lateral shift, e.g. provide 0-lateral shift alike current model (but lower+angled placement) and also a left/right laterally shifted model (with lower+angled placement) - then users will most probably find a correct model for their preferences
  • with the new paddle/actuator for the AXS shifter available, the above is even more relevant (for the moment you really need to use the separate SRAM clamp)

Some nice pictures:
Anhang anzeigen 1189487
Anhang anzeigen 1189486
Anhang anzeigen 1189485
Anhang anzeigen 1189484
Pivot, Newmen, Trickstuff...didn´t thougt there is a Bike, similar to mine 8-)
1611129274910.png

hatte heute ein fieses Erlebnis - die letzte Abfahrt nach unten, einen Ast / Busch hat es mir frontal leicht rein gepeitscht, kurz danach drücke ich den vorderen Bremshebel fast durch, angehalten und da:

ich verstehe nicht ganz, warum es aus dem Fitting quillt, wenn es an der Leitung gerissen hätte, müsste es doch am Übergang Leitung / Fitting siffen - und nicht am Fitting/Bremshebel. Grad vorn ist mir das irgendwie unheimlich.

Würde jetzt die Leitung 5 cm kürzen und Entlüften, aber ein fader Geschmack bleibt - jemand ne Idee?

Jepp, wird sich das Fitting verdreht haben und dadurch dadurch zu einer Lockerung gekommen sein. Dann ist es (unter Bremsdruck) zum Ölverlust gekommen. Ist mir auch einmal passiert bisher, habe das Fitting dann minimal fester angezogen und seit dem ist da Ruhe.
Du solltest aber definitiv die Dichtungen (O-Ringe)-Kontrollieren, nicht dass da einer kaputt gegangen ist.

hatte heute ein fieses Erlebnis - die letzte Abfahrt nach unten, einen Ast / Busch hat es mir frontal leicht rein gepeitscht, kurz danach drücke ich den vorderen Bremshebel fast durch, angehalten und da:

ich verstehe nicht ganz, warum es aus dem Fitting quillt, wenn es an der Leitung gerissen hätte, müsste es doch am Übergang Leitung / Fitting siffen - und nicht am Fitting/Bremshebel. Grad vorn ist mir das irgendwie unheimlich.

Würde jetzt die Leitung 5 cm kürzen und Entlüften, aber ein fader Geschmack bleibt - jemand ne Idee?

Hätten wir auch Mal. Ist verdreht. Fest schrauben und entlüften. Uns Ideen im Urlaub passiert, zum Glück warn wir in Freiburg😎 kurz vorbei gefahren direkt Hilfe bekommen und weiter ging's 👍

Die Dichtung war futsch, aber in der Tat, verdreht und lose. Bisher fand ich den Abgang schick. Aber 2Nm ist halt nix...

Die Dichtung war futsch, aber in der Tat, verdreht und lose. Bisher fand ich den Abgang schick. Aber 2Nm ist halt nix...

Bei deinem MK2 Fitting kannst du die Hohlschraube mit 3,5Nm anziehen. Die 2Nm beziehen sich auf den "Vorgänger".

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten