Schnäppchenjäger-Laberthread

Meine fahrrad.de Bestellung kommt schon heute. Unter anderem mit der Lupine 🕯️ bin mal gespannt, auch wenn ich noch keinen Akku hab

Morgen bin ich denke ich schlauer.
Hab gerade die Versandbestätigung für meinen Dämpfer bekommen.
Ist das neue Modell
20221029_095417.jpg

Gab's da auch einen coil in 230*65? Such schon so lange nach einem Schnäppchen und den konnte ich nicht mehr finden. Hab die Aktion erst spatnachnittag gesehen

Falls jemand den MET Parachute in Größe 59-62 in Full black haben möchte, würde ihn zum Kaufpreis (50,41€) + Versandkosten (komme aus Österreich) weitergeben, sonst geht er zurück. Mir ist er zu groß

@Bogdan_mb they might have different pages for different countries. At least they have one for AT too

Yeah, scroll down to the very bottom of the page:

1667046796024.png

It's mostly bikester.<country-specific-domain-ending>
However I do not know if a) they're using the same prices as fahrrad.de (disregarding the local tax) and b) the fahrrad.de coupons also work on the other pages. Maybe someone from Austria can chime in, their localized page is bikester.at, and if it works there, there's a good chance the coupons will also work for the other pages.

Yeah, scroll down to the very bottom of the page:

Anhang anzeigen 1576337

It's mostly bikester.<country-specific-domain-ending>
However I do not know if a) they're using the same prices as fahrrad.de (disregarding the local tax) and b) the fahrrad.de coupons also work on the other pages. Maybe someone from Austria can chime in, their localized page is bikester.at, and if it works there, there's a good chance the coupons will also work for the other pages.

My country is EU but not listed... but even so , the codes don't work on other websites, only some on the Osterreich one.

My country is EU but not listed... but even so , the codes don't work on other websites, only some on the Osterreich one.
Then you're probably out of luck.
From their AGB (terms & conditions):
(2) Angebote von Kunden mit Sitz außerhalb Deutschlands, Österreichs und Italiens werden von uns nicht angenommen.

So for fahrrad.de it seems to be restricted to these three countries. Other pages may have other restrictions, but at least the Polish one also restricts this to Poland only.

Zurück
Oben Unten