Die große Canyon-Galerie - Teil 2

large_DSCF3264.JPG

meines :D

@der_erce

Nichts ist falsch an der Kurbel, aber für den gezeigten Aufbau finde ich eine Hammerschmidt nicht sinnvoll. Ist ja eher auf reines DH ausgelegt.

Sehe ich nicht ganz so...die Hammerschmidt wiegt zwar 1,6kg, aber dafür hat man auch ein "Plus" an Bodenfreiheit und Gewicht Zentral im Bike und ganz unten...so sinnlos ist das garnicht :D

Sorry translation here:
I do not agree ... the Hammerschmidt still weighs 1.6 kg , but this one also has a "plus" of ground clearance and weight Central in the Bike and bottom ... so pointless is not at all

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
sorry, I don't speak german :( I kept the hammer because it leaves a lot of ground clearance, it works perfectly with instant shifting and the chain can't derail. Yes, it is a little bit heavy, but I don't care about the extra weight.
In addition to 888, I replaced the rear shock, coil instead of air, and now with Burgtec offset bushings, handlebar and stem, saddle, and other little things as seatclamp, seatpost, grips.
Here is a photo of the cockpit and lateral view, hope you like, I love my canyon :)

888patchwork.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten