2016 ist schon wieder vorbei Team Rumor thread!

Das es auch jeder nun Glaub.

s1200_1623639_10154461533778266_3448359830955544842_n.jpg

Social Media Foto mit aktuellem Bike. Wahrscheinlich fährt der Graves längst den Enduro-Prototypen.

Gwin wird kein Specialized mehr fahren. Die wollen doch nur Fahrer die das gesamte Programm fahren, wie brosnan und Graves.

ich freu mich etwas auf den moment wenns offiziell ist und ich sagen kann: Ich habs euch ja gesagt :D

hier nochmal ein persönlich statement von Graves bezüglich seines Wechsel zu Spec und die im internet verbundenen Reaktionen diesbezüglich:

Graves words on pinkbike :

Hey team, cheers for the words, and support, ive had a quick read through here to see what you all are up to, and I thought i'd touch on a few points you seem curious on.
Ive had an awesome time with Yeti over the past 12 years, they are a great group of people, led by truly passionate and plain good people, and that is the number one reason I have stayed with them so long, and would also be perfectly happy to stay with. I have always been open to riding for other companies, but Yeti always presented me with what I felt was right for me at the time. On the other hand, Im a bike rider first and foremost, and there are also other brands I have a lot of respect for, Specialized is a company that for probably the past 5-6 years has been at the top of that list. Ive always thought they have had awesome product, and to me, they way the go about searching for the next innovative and evolution of product, not just to do with their bikes, but all their range of other parts and riding gear are no compromise performance parts, which is something that always attracted me.

As a kid I was always a huge Palmer fan, and I can honestly say that Specialized was the first company that I would lay in bed at night as a teenager and dream of riding for.

When they approached me earlier this year, from the first time I spoke with them, it was clear to me that they would be a perfect fit. Their current and future product lines, goals with the team, and results aside, other things that were important to them and myself all lined up. Something ive noticed at the EWS round the past year is the positive atmosphere going on at all times in their pits, Everyone always has a smile on their face and they all seem to be having a great time. This is super important to me. If it's not fun, I don't want to be anywhere near it.

Skype Conversations and emails went back and forth flat out for well over a month, and by that time I knew it was where I wanted to be. A week stay in Morgan Hill early November eased any concerns I had, when I saw the headquarters first hand, and was blown away. Not just by everything they have going on their, but that the atmosphere was amazing, Just like Yeti is, only on a bigger scale. Every employee there is a super motivated, passionate, bike fanatic! That was apparent with how competitive the employee rides were haha.

to clear up few points
- enduro 650 and Stumpy 650 will be my "go-to's" but a 29er at certain races is for sure on the cards if its right. Horses for courses!
- Yeti's focus is 100% on Enduro, as is Richies, If you hold your breath waiting for a World Cup DH team to start up, you will definitely pass out. But Richie is keen on doing some DH racing, as am I if the calendar permits, and you can prepare to be competitive. Both Richie and Myself arent interested in racing World Cup DH for shits and giggles.
- While there has been surprisingly few people saying "I sold out" which to be honest I expected more of. to the ones that did say it....Are you freaking serious? Do you know how little Pro MTB riders make? I couldnt afford a Ferrari this year and I certainly Still cant afford one next year (for the record I drive an 8 year old Volkswagen van, with over 200,000km on the odometer that im the 3rd owner of, And will be for many years yet) If a company didnt make top notch product, there is no way I would ever sign with them. Theres a handful of people close to me that know that Specialized is a company I have always said I would ride for.
- Im impressed by the bikes, the limited riding ive done on them has eased any concerns I had initially, after so long with Yeti. Honestly, these days there are a lot of damn good bikes out there, theres a lot of companies that have good people and know what they are doing. While Yeti is super innovative, but as a small company they have to be careful what they throw their money into. And picking and choosing what they throw their money at when it comes to developing bikes is something they do very well, i'd almost say they have it down to an art. Specialized approaches things the same, but due to their size have the ability to try a few more ideas without it majorly financially hurting the company. This is something that will always give the big guy an edge over the small guy.

Anyways, cheers for the support guys, bring on 2016!

Gwin bei YT wäre schon geil, mein Tues ist dann sofort mind.20% schneller und wesentlich raciger und das ohne etwas zu ändern. ;)

Evtl. steigt er ja mit in den USA Vertrieb ein, Zink und Gwin sind doch beides so gläubige Patrioten.

Vorher waren die auch auf Norco. Bin absolut kein Propain Fan (weder Band noch Bike) aber trotzdem cool deutsche Hersteller im Weltcup zu sehen

Zurück
Oben Unten