Eure Leichtbauräder, KEINE STANGENWARE !!! - Teil 2

Fahre mit Milch Tubless und habe immer 2 Ersatzschläuche dabei die sind dann leicht mit geringem Packmaß und von Tubolite/Eclipse so mit den Schläuchen fahren wollte ich die aber nie....8-)
Dann für den Fall aller Fälle Parktool Schnellkleber falls der Ersatzschlauch schlapp macht und für Reifenschlitzer habe ich 2 Stück 7 x 7 cm Gewebeband dabei und Sekundenkleber kleine Tube dazu nicht zu vergessen die 3 Streifen maxalami für kleine Schlitzer Nägel oder Schrauben defekte.
Das Ganze ist vom Packmaß ausser der Pumpe nicht größer wie ein 180 Gramm 29er Schlauch

Das komische ist an meinem Barbereich bedienen sich meist die Kumpels ich habe so gut wie nie Platt :daumen:

Nachdem nun einige neue Teile ans Scale kamen, hier ein Update
Neu sind ua. die Xcite Zero Gabel, Extralite Naben (der Sound vom Freilauf ist ein Genuss), Intend Vorbau, Revoloop Schlauch (HR) und das Kettenblatt.
Aktuell wiegt die Kiste 6.630 g
Die Aheadkappe ist ne Notlösung, die wird ersetzt. Die pinke Kette bleibt. Manch findet sie albern, ich find se cool.

Anhang anzeigen 688422
Anhang anzeigen 688424

Anhang anzeigen 688425

Anhang anzeigen 688426
Anhang anzeigen 688427

Anhang anzeigen 688428

Und jetzt Feuer frei superpink und feedyourhead, jetzt könnt Ihr lostrollen...
Wo hast du die Aufkleber drucken lassen?

Alright, once they crack or break (which will definitely happen, so maybe you should ride with a mouthpiece) you can easily stick it up his ... locally!
Since there were some doubts about how my bikes would hold up, here's a little update with the Spark in action including Hellöre handlebar combo and all the other light stuff. Still no broken parts on the bikes.
:bier:
7,67kg version
p5pb16041818.jpg

p5pb16121988.jpg

p5pb16122021.jpg

p5pb16121987.jpg

p5pb16122022.jpg

I wonder how you get this seat post so deep into this seat tube. ;)
Nice pants by the way. Both of them. 8-)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I wonder how you get this seat post so deep into this seat tube. ;)
Nice pant's by the way. Both of them. 8-)
It's the new Schmolke telescopic seat post, I promise. ;) No but the funny thing is that the seat on those jump pictures is actually an old ti-railed SelleMaster from the 90's, it was pretty lightweight back then at least!

when you have the skills - the jumps are absolutely not a challenge for the bike. for sure very nice pictures, but they say nothing about the durability of the bike ;)

beside that: I'm sure, that I've seen exactly this pictures long time ago somewhere else in the www ;)

nevertheless: a great bike !

when you have the skills - the jumps are absolutely not a challenge for the bike. for sure very nice pictures, but they say nothing about the durability of the bike ;)

beside that: I'm sure, that I've seen exactly this pictures long time ago somewhere else in the www ;)

nevertheless: a great bike !
You're right about jumps being no real worries as long as you hit the landing well, but sometimes you don't (and I didn't land every jump perfectly that night) which says something at least. And that was why I also included the pic from a Marathon race a week ago, racing put more pressure on the bike for sure. Being tired and in a stressful race situation doesn't exactly help you ride smooth... :)

I promise you you haven't seen these pics before, since they were taken two days ago. Maybe something similar. ;)
Here's a little video from that session as well.
Thanks for your kind words! :bier:

Hier mal ein Bild von der 120km Edersee Tour vom letzten Wochenende. Das Bike hat es besser mitgemacht als mein A...:D
Zu meinem Bike: Es wiegt ohne Leichtbauschläuche aktuell 7,0kg.
...und nein es ist kein Trek, auch wenn es so aussieht. Es ist ein 29er China Rahmen, Gabel und ...! Wurde halt nach meinem Geschmack gelabelt.

Gruß Andy

Anhänge

• In freier Wildbahn.jpg
    In freier Wildbahn.jpg
    1,5 MB · Aufrufe: 391
You're right about jumps being no real worries as long as you hit the landing well, but sometimes you don't (and I didn't land every jump perfectly that night) which says something at least. And that was why I also included the pic from a Marathon race a week ago, racing put more pressure on the bike for sure. Being tired and in a stressful race situation doesn't exactly help you ride smooth... :)

I promise you you haven't seen these pics before, since they were taken two days ago. Maybe something similar. ;)
Here's a little video from that session as well.
Thanks for your kind words! :bier:

Did you have any Partlist? Can´t belife this wight.

Did you have any Partlist? Can´t belife this wight.
Unfortunately I don't have a full part list for the 7,67kg version, I just built it up and used a scale to weigh the complete bike. So it might be a couple of grams off, but to me it's fine because it was no record attempt or such.

The spec is pretty much the same as the 7,33kg "Super light" version to the left in the picture below. When I weighed the bike at 7,67kg I had a S-tubo in the rear and tubeless up front, now it's built with S-tubo both front and rear.
The other changes from that spec is:
- Steel wires. PowerCordz work, at least for the lockout, but went with regular wires this time
- Xpedo pedals, I never really liked the Eggbeaters so I've sold them now
- RaceKing RS rear and RocketRon LS front, S-Tubo in both
- Acros A-GE shifting
- Extralite expander and AbsoluteBlack topcap, I had one incident with the headset coming a little loose so just for extra security

- One mistake I made when writing the list below is the headset, correct is Extralite Bottom and Scott top.

This is exactly the spec I use for training as well as the race picture above for example, plus bottle cage and gps mount of course. Obviously the "jump version" has a different seat combo and pedals haha...
But if you're interested you can of course read the Pinkbike article that Teppichmesser was kind enough to link, there you have the full build story.

p5pb15334147.jpg

Earlier this year I also had it in this version with some more decals and such. However, I sold the DT Swiss wheels and that's when I built the current metallic blue version.

p5pb15872652.jpg

Gustav your bikes are great beautiful stylish killer monster bikes man!
For me a inspiration for lightweight und custom MTB

Hi,
demnächst will ich wieder ein leichtes MTB aufbauen und eigtl. wieder eine 10 fach Kassette verbauen (KCNC Titankassette).
Ist es möglich mit dem richtigen Schalthebel diese 10-fach Kassette mit nem XTR M9000 (11-fach) Schaltwerk zu schalten? Kommt ja in erster Linie auf den Schalthebel (Übersetzung, Hebelweg) an, oder?
Ein Bekannter fährt z.B. ein XX1 Schaltwerk + XX1 Twister und ne 10-fach XT-Kassette, das funktioniert problemlos.
Vielleicht könnt ihr mir weiterhelfen, Danke.

ich mische 10-fach und 11-fach Shimano Problemlos. Also in deinem Fall könntest Du XTR M9000 Shifter und Schaltwerk nehmen und musst nur das Schaltwerk so begrenzen, dass der letzte Gang nicht geht.

Zurück
Oben Unten