ROHLOFF Speedhub TUNING

Du kannst auch statt einem Schnellspanner einfach ein M5 oder M6-Gewinde in die Achse schneiden und von außen eine gesenkte Schrauben reinschrauben. Hätte denselben Effekt, nur mit deutlich weniger Bauhöhe (Bauhöhe = null mit gesenkter Schraube). Das mit dem Gewinde in der Achse hat ein Kollege schon gemacht, ist kein Problem. Kann mich nur nicht erinnern welche Größe, und mein Hirn schaffts gerade auch nicht per Denkkraft. Aber nur eines von beiden macht sinn :)

Ich glaube ich habe noch eine OEM-Platte rumfliegen, die würde ich dir zur Verfügung stellen, wenn die Alte nicht mehr hinzukriegen ist.

Für Tipps fürs Gewinde in der Achse wär ich dankbar.
Habs mit M6 per Hand probiert und dann wieder gelassen, mMn ist die Achse gehärtet oder anderweitig behandelt, der Bohrer fand jedenfalls keinen Anschnitt.

Für Tipps fürs Gewinde in der Achse wär ich dankbar.
Habs mit M6 per Hand probiert und dann wieder gelassen, mMn ist die Achse gehärtet oder anderweitig behandelt, der Bohrer fand jedenfalls keinen Anschnitt.
Die Achse ist gehärtet und mit normalem Werkzeug kommst du da nicht rein. Keine Ahnung ob es Gewindebohrer mit Diamantbesatz gibt, aber die bräuchtest du. Und wenn es sie gibt, sind sie schweineteurer.

Auf der Seite mit dem Achsring sind 6 M4er Gewinde in der Achse, die kannst Du benutzen. In der Achse ist eine Bohrung, wo eine 5mm Spannachse durch passt. Wo ist das Problem?

Sorry cannondäler, hab mich wohl nich richtig ausgedrückt:
ich meinte dieses Gewinde

für diesen Einstellring (auf der Rohloff Explosion Nr. 6)

Bedank mich trotzdem :daumen: und hoffe noch auf Aufklärung.

Der Ring hält die ganze Nabe zusammen und sollte immer fest angezogen sein.
Zum abdrehen entgegen dem Uhrzeigersinn,
hab nich extra auf 11 geschaltet, sondern einfach abgedreht.
Laut Rohloff- Servicetelefon M12x1,5

Da das Wetter hier förmlich zum Basteln einlud, hab ich mal das Winterprojekt vorangetrieben:
Funktioniert grundsätzlich, nur die externe Schaltansteuerung is zu breit und muss durch die interne getauscht werden (is aber Schweineteuer :kotz:)
Ob das ganze wirklich was bringt kann ich noch nicht sagen, da noch nich getestet. Is auf jeden kein Gewichtstuning!!!

Das ist ja eine wilde Konstruktion! Bringt das irgendwelche Vorteile, die Rohloff-Nabe auf diese Weise einzubauen?
Hut ab vor so viel Bastelkompetenz!!

siehe Kommentar:
http://fotos.mtb-news.de/p/1340142#comment-1038364

sonst nüscht, halt nur so nen Projekt und auf jeden kein Gewichtstuning :D

Wenn's schöner werden soll: Mal bei Rohloff anfragen, ob Du ein Hase Gehäuse bekommen kannst:

speedskater2.jpg

Hello, sorry but I don’t speak German.

Maybe you don’t remember who I am. I am the Spanish boy who made some tuning to the Speedhub. You can see it here:

Demontage: http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/showpost.php?p=7878967&postcount=1488
Bearbeitung von Verzahnungen: http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/showpost.php?p=7878978&postcount=1489
Montage: http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/showpost.php?p=7878989&postcount=1490

Well, the thing now is that the following tuning can be interesting for you.
I have a friend that is working in a system to adapt belts to any full suspension bike with Rohloff or Single Speed. It is nearly finished, it still is a prototype but with some touchs it will be ready soon.
I have tested it in a Ibis Mojo with Rohloff and although I don’t tested for a long time it seems to work well.

If you wish to have more information, you can leave your email address in his web page and he will provide you with more details.
The link is: http://orriobikeparts.hol.es/

And here there are a pair of pictures where you can see the system in a bike with horizontal chainstays (Ibis) and a bike with elevated chainstay (Santa Cruz).

As I said before, he has to give some final touchs, such as to elevate a little more the tensioner in bikes with horizontal chainstay.
Hope you like it.

Anhänge

• IMG_3765.jpg
    IMG_3765.jpg
    59,1 KB · Aufrufe: 96
  • IMG_3769.jpg
    IMG_3769.jpg
    58,4 KB · Aufrufe: 89
Der Gegenhalter ist da. Nur bin ich nicht sicher ob der Achsring bei der Speedhub alles ist, was ich umbauen muss.

Gruß JPS :bier:

Rohloff web warns of a copy of their disc -brake hub caps.

http://www.rohloff.de/en/news/news_...rticle/Press_Release_December_2013/index.html

e06424535b.png

Rohloff hub is a very reliable and durable. The hubs 2nd hand not depreciate as much as other products and the 2nd hand market works.
Some of these hubs in the 2nd hand market come from users with damaged caps.
Rohloff does not sell caps and to install another force you to send the hub to Germany.
Some users are revealed and make different choices.
Users typically follow the Rohloff policy but there is a problem if the sticker with the serial number on older models is lost. Now the serial number is laser engraved . Rohloff refuses to repair these hubs without serial number.
Other users with damage cap sold the hub in 2nd hand market to return to traditional transmissions or acquire another new Rohloff hub, less common.
Others decide to buy defective hubs in 2nd hand market for use as replacement for yours.
Now at last there is another solution. I bought two copy caps and I'll test them.

According Rohloff:

"These components are not original Rohloff components and do not undergo the same rigorous quality control that OEM Rohloff components do. The bearing and seal are both press-fit components which require the hub-cap to be produced with extremely tight manufacturing tolerances. These copy components are not manufactured to the same specification nor quality of OEM hub-caps. Their use will lead to excessive friction, bearing wear and oil loss.

Please also note that special tools are required to change the cap correctly. Removal of the old hub-cap without these tools will damage other internal seals and possibly lead to shifting problems resulting in accidents and injuries.

The photo above shows an original Rohloff hub-cap (left) alongside one of the copy hub-caps (right). As you can see, the copy can be easily identified by the much thicker material around both the central seal and the disc mounting bolts.”

I do not agree with these statements. I bet they have not been tested as I think it's a false disqualification.

About thicknesses… The image looks like exactly the opposite. The much thicker materials around both the central seal and the disc mounting bolts is in Rohloff cap!!! You might think that Rohloff has been wrong with the images but no ... the thicknesses of the "copy" are greater.
Being thus appears that Rohloff has not used his laser gauges to measure the copy and reach these derogatory statements that he has used and then blatantly lie.

Pic319+ret.JPG

I have to say the quality is overwhelming. At a first sight same level as authentic . The seller is serious and sends them with paper gasket , caps screws and chainring screws ( Original Bike Components bag). Are made with aircraft grade aluminum alloy even more resistant than that used by Rohloff but needs to be anodized for proper protection against corrosion an not currently available polished aluminum color but soon manufactured.

The bearings are sealed on both sides. The inside of the original Rohloff bearing is unsealed to be impregnated with the inner hub oil. Inner copy cap seal is easily removed with a needle, if you want.

The copy caps come with the inserted bearing and the other side must not touch the seat so therefore alineation is guaranteed. On the inner bearing seat I have to say that input touch is “press –fit”, identical and according to Rolhoff. I've placed a few.
Rohloff recommended for mounting and dismounting of bearings and / or cover special tool but I assure you that by doing it by hand with a soft mallet or with an industrial extractor which can be purchased at any hardware store not must assume any damage to the hub or any misalignment of the bearing. Any misalignment is easily seen at first sight by turning the cap to eye level previously to be introduced in the main body. Rohloff are giving some courses for their official distributors so that they themselves can make changing hub caps without having to be sent to Germany. We can complete the installation with a sweet gummy bear included in the shipping ... or sweeter than spicy chilli Rohloff when you left without caps. Now rolling down the mountain to check smoothness…

imgp2296-1024x768-jpg.3566892

01-imgp2574-800x600-jpg.3702801

02-imgp2575-800x600-jpg.3702802

03-imgp2576-800x600-jpg.3702804

04-imgp2577-800x600-jpg.3702805

05-imgp2578-800x600-jpg.3702806

06-imgp2579-800x600-jpg.3702807

07-imgp2580-800x600-jpg.3702808

08-imgp2581-800x600-jpg.3702809

09-imgp2583-800x600-jpg.3702810

099-imgp2586-800x600-jpg.3702821

images

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Nice posting and thanks for your opinion! :)

Of course Rohloff has to warn you ...and to protect their business.
I think this is completely legal for yourself if you know what you are doing and if you use your brain ... in opposite to some downhill freaks with china brake pads and discs this seems to be the case here.

How about tolerances for the position for the brake disc? Is the disc plane?

Nice posting and thanks for your opinion! :)

Of course Rohloff has to warn you ...and to protect their business.
I think this is completely legal for yourself if you know what you are doing and if you use your brain ... in opposite to some downhill freaks with china brake pads and discs this seems to be the case here.

How about tolerances for the position for the brake disc? Is the disc plane?

Thanks.
Throughout the process always thought would have to re-adjust the brake caliper but was surprised by the absence of any friction. I did not need any further adjustment. Perfectly flat!!

Zurück
Oben Unten