Wartezimmer: Für alle PROPAIN Bikes

Könnt ihr mal berichten mit welchem LRS ihr eure Bikes bekommen/bekommt habt. So wie es aussieht, gibt es den MK3 LRS nicht mehr mit Propain Nabe sondern mit der Stans Neo Nabe.
Interessehalber für old school 27,5 ???

Mein Tyee AL 29 XL ist an DHL übergeben worden. Nun können mir nur noch die Götter helfen. ?
Geplanter Termin war der 19.6. und ich bin positiv überrascht. Drücke euch jetzt sämtliche Daumen daß es bei euch auch bald soweit ist.

Könnt ihr mal berichten mit welchem LRS ihr eure Bikes bekommen/bekommt habt. So wie es aussieht, gibt es den MK3 LRS nicht mehr mit Propain Nabe sondern mit der Stans Neo Nabe.
Interessehalber für old school 27,5 ???
Ich hab auch den EX3 bestellt und der ist mit Propain-Nabe gekommen. Damals stand das aber auch noch so auf der Website.
Allerdings hab ich 29" - das wird aber für die Nabe keine Rolle spielen

Sorry for the English, but there are lot of people who has already ordered/received Tyee20, so I'll ask here.

My height is 186 cm and inseam is 87 cm. According to the table on Propain website I have ordered Large, but since the delivery time is so long :) I have started comparing geometries of other bikes (Meta, Capra, Megatower, Sentinel, Ripmo, etc.). I found that for my height the reach could be probably a bit longer (480 - 490). So I have my doubts whether the Large would be ok or it will be small. Is there anyone around my height and what did you order or riden and what are your thoughts.

The option to alter the frame size without prolonging the delivery time would be another question ...

Hi,

if your choice will fit your body heigth stronlgy depends also on your riding style. If you tend to shred downwards without thinking about the line in highspeed, maybe yes: XL-frame could fit you more. But if you are more on a handling side, the L-frame would also do a fine job. Just for comparison - a colleague of mine compared switched his order from L- to XL-frame after sitting on a L-frame. He also compared with a Raaw Madonna Size L, which is almost slightly longer. He is a little smaller than you (~1,80 to 1,83 m) with similar inseam, I would say. But (!) he also admits, that he would like have a bigger bike, as his riding style changed in the last years and he just wants to have more bike under his feet and ass.

If there is any chance, try to ride the Tyee before buying. You could also try to contact Propain, if they have the chance to roll the bikes at their HQ again. And there is a shop, which is "flagship"-store and has several PP Bikes for tryout. You will find this on their Instagram account. And yes: I am afraid you have to calculate a prolonging of the delivery time at least 1 to 3 weeks. My colleague has to wait minimum 2 weeks more for completion of the bike.

Hope, this helped.
Greetz, Phil

Thank you a lot Phil. Honestly it does not help very much in my doubts :) still wondering about it. Unlucky I probably wont have a chance to try one, I guess I will stick with Large for now and hope it will be good for my riding. Honestly I am not looking for a tank that you point down and hold onto a handlebars, but also I dont want to feel unstable or cramped on it. Comparing other bikes the chart on Propain's website seems a bit conservative.

But thanks again. If anyone has any insights please let me know.

Thank you a lot Phil. Honestly it does not help very much in my doubts :) still wondering about it. Unlucky I probably wont have a chance to try one, I guess I will stick with Large for now and hope it will be good for my riding. Honestly I am not looking for a tank that you point down and hold onto a handlebars, but also I dont want to feel unstable or cramped on it. Comparing other bikes the chart on Propain's website seems a bit conservative.

But thanks again. If anyone has any insights please let me know.

what frame size you like depends so much on your personal preferences. If you are not this kind of guy who wants to drive a really long bike or a tank. I think it is okay if you stick to the recommendation of propain.

For example...i am at the end of the M sizing recommendation of propain...between M and L (650b) and i choose M. Because i dont like long and big bikes. I compared the geo with the endurobikes ive ridden. All were size M and all fits perfect....and all geo stats were smaller than the tyee size m.

so my choice is conservative? or the sizing chart of propain is conservative? nah...i dont think so... my choice fits my preferences and the sizing chart of pro pain fits for most of their customers.

So if you are not that guy who likes it really long....so your choice will be fine!

Hat jemand ein Tyee CF in L oder XL im Raum Mannheim/Kaiserslautern, dass man mal Probefahren könnte? Mainz/Bingen rum ringe auch.

Da kann ich dich nur Beglückwünschen !

mein Termin ist auch der 17.7 für ein 29" Petrol XL Individual.

Magst du uns kurz Mitteilen ob du die Mails zu Rahmen ist aufgebaut und Komissionierung etc. bekommen hast ?

ja habe ich. Gestern 11 uhr bike ist kommissioniert und gleichzeitig die Mail jetzt geht es los. um 14:30 kam die Mail das es fertig ist und in die Qualitätskontrolle geht.

Habe die Mails aber erst alle auf einmal gelesen als ich schon im Feierabend war. :) ...da hab ich mich mega gefreut und es waren dann auch ein paar mehr Feierabend Biere ?

Myslel jsem, že jsem jediný :-D Mohu potvrdit, moje byla splatná 17. července 2020, byla shromážděna a poslána včera - Tyee 29, Alu, Red, L.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
So, ich bin definitiv raus aus dem Wartezimmer für dieses Jahr. Nachdem mein Tyee CF bereits am Osterwochenende angekommen ist, hat heute auch das Ekano meiner Frau den Weg in die Schweiz gefunden:

IMG_5500.jpeg

Das Ding lädt gerade und wird dann in der Mittagspause fertig gemontiert. ?

Zurück
Oben Unten