414,2 KB · Aufrufe: 104
  • DSC08233.JPG
    DSC08233.JPG
    336,2 KB · Aufrufe: 102
  • DSC08242.JPG
    DSC08242.JPG
    426,1 KB · Aufrufe: 97
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hope macht auch super BSA Lager für 30er Achsen. Meine Laufen schon über 2 Saisonen und immer noch 1a. Einzig der Schlüssel dafür ist ein Scherz, Sauteuer und ohne Handschuhe / Gummiüberzug schneidet man sich damit die Finger ab :)

Wie sind eure Erfahrungen mit dem
Megaforce 2 Vorbau / Vector Lenker?
Sind die Teile wirklich so gut?

Oder habt ihr evtl. Erfahrung mit dem
Acros Gothic Vorbau 35 und Gothic Riser Lenker Alu

Empfehle newmen Vorbau, weil leicht steif, ähnlich stabil wie syntace und dafür preiswert.lenker willst du als alu oder carbon? müssen andere was zu sagen

Hello,

Has anyone riden both Last and Propain bikes? I'm curious about their suspensions, because i'm stuck choosing between Tyee AM and Last Coal.

One thing that got my attention with Last Coal was that the suspension doesn't look very active (even with a coil shock) when braking.
It can be seen here on 0:59:
Watching it on 0.25 speed you can see that the coil doesn't move at all and the rear wheel doesn't track the trail and is bouncing up and down.

Has anyone noticed this while riding?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I cant tell you that because i don't own one, but in nearly every review from forum users or magazines, they're telling you that the functionality of the rear end ist very good...

Yes, that's why I got surprised after I saw the video. It appears that's the one downside of the single pivot suspension design - suspension stiffens under braking.

P. S. I meant Clay, not Coal, but they're basically the same.

Hab einen Megaforce 2 + Vector Carbon seit mittlerweile 5 Jahren im Einsatz und bin noch immer voll zufrieden. Letztes Jahr mit dem Aufbau eines Zweitrades dann einen Grace EN + Acros Carbon, weil ich mich bemühen wollte so "lokal" als möglich zu kaufen.
Bin mit 75kg nicht sonderlich schwer und könnte jetzt keine signifikanten Steifigkeits- oder Komfortunterschiede nennen.

Yes, that's why I got surprised after I saw the video. It appears that's the one downside of the single pivot suspension design - suspension stiffens under braking.

P. S. I meant Clay, not Coal, but they're basically the same.

I wouldn't worry about that videoclip, the soil looks very soft and the impacts aren't that hard. When I went for the first couple of rides with my new Coal frame, I paid a lot of attention to the "common" downsides of single-pivots and was pleasantly surprised :)

That's great to hear! To be fair every review of Coal/Clay was positive about their suspension, but still single pivot has it's downsides compared to other multi pivot suspensions.
Have you ever tried any of the Propain bikes?

That's great to hear! To be fair every review of Coal/Clay was positive about their suspension, but still single pivot has it's downsides compared to other multi pivot suspensions.
Have you ever tried any of the Propain bikes?

A friend of mine has a previous generation tyee, which I've rolled around on. Too small for my liking (would have needed an XL, but then the seat tube is too long) and a really slack seat angle. Can't really tell you anything about the rear suspension, as it wasn't set up properly for me.

A friend of mine has a previous generation tyee, which I've rolled around on. Too small for my liking (would have needed an XL, but then the seat tube is too long) and a really slack seat angle. Can't really tell you anything about the rear suspension, as it wasn't set up properly for me.

Yeah, the geometry of previous generations is not that great. Even in the latest the seat tube is not that short. That's one of the things I really like in Last bikes - you can even size up a frame if you want a bigger bike without worrying about the seat tube or stand over.

Yeah, the geometry of previous generations is not that great. Even in the latest the seat tube is not that short. That's one of the things I really like in Last bikes - you can even size up a frame if you want a bigger bike without worrying about the seat tube or stand over.

Both have great custumor support and large bearings which are well sealed. But still you have more damper choice in the last, you can reach more easily for the shock, seat Stube is shorter, stealer, bearing seats are done properly in germany, the frame is lighter and you can put the seatpost deaoer into the seat tube as it is straight. Yes, it is more expensive but is better to sell with less loss of value. Take the Last

Zurück
Oben Unten